Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got ride of the Run-Flats, for some Mich, Pilots A/S's.:worship: They are so smooth and Quit, that it rides like a new car. I am expecting snow this winter, and trying to make an every-day driver,so the tires went. Traction is very close, but I can get it loose it I try,and the Wheel hop is gone,for the most part.:cool:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
LS6-CTS-V said:
I got ride of the Run-Flats, for some Mich, Pilots A/S's.:worship: They are so smooth and Quit, that it rides like a new car. I am expecting snow this winter, and trying to make an every-day driver,so the tires went. Traction is very close, but I can get it loose it I try,and the Wheel hop is gone,for the most part.:cool:

Good deal man. Glad you seem to be happy with your choice, and purpose.

I need to get rid of the run-flats on my vette....as they hook,..for nothing. I used to be able to pedal it outta the hole but, now,..the car doesn't go anywhere. I'm gonna go with some F1 supercars, or some sticky Kumho's. I guess anything will be better then what I have now.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 STS-V
160 Posts
I'm also running Pilot Sport A/S's on my V and I'm extremely pleased with the performance. As mentioned previously, the dry performance isn't as good as the F1's but with the way I drive I don't really push them to their limits anyway. Unless a dog darts out in front of me like it did this morning. :eek: As for the wet traction, the F1's don't even come close to the Michelins. I would highly recommend these to anyone in the market for a good all around tire. :thumbsup:

Now if we could only get Michelin to start offering the run flat version in our size.

·
Registered
CTS-V
252 Posts
i have the regular pilot sports, and drive very aggressivly, and they do NOT withstand my beating. So to the A/S guys, be careful about pushing them...they're not the f1s. Glad to see you're happy though.

Ben

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
CTSV05 said:
Yeah Jamie, don't forget all the snow you guys get down there.....................You Sukk!!!!

Hey, I never heard back from yuz guiz, did all go O.K.?

lol. We just got our first wind of a coldfront...right now in the shop its a not so bad 72 degrees. I didn't have to shovel my driveway or anything :devil:

Can't wait till I get some cold(er) air man. Just can't wait. All these blower cars down here,...have high hopes as well.

"never got back with you"...... Ya know what man, your right. My bad Doug,..been a little crazy around here since then. The install went fine, no issues,....and no hop. The customer, another board member,....really loves what we did,....and he is impressed with everything installed. We did the GM bushings, and the KARS kit. Very pleased. Dannystangs car is here as well...everything looks groovey on his car, except for all the rainbow and care bear stickers.

Keep in touch chief...

j

1 - 6 of 6 Posts