Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i should finally post by beautiful baby Elaine what you guys think? Shes a 1997 Eldorado Touring Coupe
I paid 8990 for her with 72k on the clock along with these options:
Z-Rated Tire Package (Speed Limited at 150 instead of 130)
Bose 425 Watt 4.1 Surround Sound
12 Disc Changer
StabiliTrak
Magnasteer
Integrated Chassis Control System
Heated Seats
Chrome Wheels
Factory Tinted Windows
Pin Striping
Med Red Interior
Perferated Seats
Moonroof

Attachments

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
It's probably 50% or so. Even if it is factory or dealer installed it's almost assurredly still film on the interior side of the glass. Doesn't make a difference though.

Nice car btw.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Elaine is a hot bitch. I was going to buy a darker version, but I ended up with Crimson which is not bad either ;)

I think Bose 4.1 was for the Seville, in its 98+ iterations.

The system in the ETC (Bose) is likely 275W and 4 speakers only. Sounds great though--IMO--especially in the "Driver Seat" mode.

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naw i checked it out myself each amp outputs 100 watts (x4 amps) plus 25 watts from the head as the singnal output. I was shocked too. Nice lookin Eldo too mtflight i like the red it almost matches mine and my dads 1974 Eldo Convertable Project.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
CadillacETC1997 said:
Naw i checked it out myself each amp outputs 100 watts (x4 amps) plus 25 watts from the head as the singnal output. I was shocked too. Nice lookin Eldo too mtflight i like the red it almost matches mine and my dads 1974 Eldo Convertable Project.
That's good to know! I like that :D

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea much better output then most aftermarket HUs im just kinda dissapointed that i dont have a front cd player (im lazy and i hate havin to get out of the car pop the trunk and put a cd in)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
CadillacSTS42005