Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone stole my 81 Coupe Deville on Sat. evening. I couldn't believe it they took it at between 8:30 and 9:30 in the evening, they had balls. Lucky for them I wasn't home. I had just washed it and took pics of it earlier in the evening. I'll post them when they get developed. But keep an eye out for a 81 Coupe Deville, white on white with maroon interior. It's very nice and all original, nicest Coupe in Kansas City that I've seen. So I figure its been exported insted on stripped. Keep an eye out please.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Damn

I hate these bastards that steal cars!

You work your ass off to have a nice car abnd some arsehole steals it!

Same happened to by 97 540i, not quite a Coupe DeVille, but it was still my baby

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yup,

God help anyone who ever tries to steal mine if I catch them in the act (or after the fact for that matter). I'm afraid I would do something VERY bad.

Once, I found a guy "checking" out my baby in a store parking lot, he claimed he was just "admiring" it, but I had a bad feeling about it. Funny thing is, I read in the police beat column in the local paper a week later about a car stolen from the same lot on the same day this happened. Almost made me sick to think that I could have been the one who got screwed. Wish I would have hauled off and whacked the guy, it might have spared someone else having their car ripped off.

My condolences on losing a prized vehicle, I know it's gotta sting.

KDirk

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Sorry to hear about the theft of your CDV. I too had a vehicle stolen from me and can sympathize. Hopefully it will be recovered and the scumbag caught.

·
Registered
65 Posts
man sorry to hear it,lets hope you find it. 93 Fleet what did you do when you caught them?BEAT the sh out of em?!!!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
INDO said:
man sorry to hear it,lets hope you find it. 93 Fleet what did you do when you caught them?BEAT the sh out of em?!!!
Pretty much, then he ran over their arms.......

ALSO: Sorry about the abusive language in my earlier post, out of line etc

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your condolences, I appriceate it. It's been a week and still haven't heard anything. Hopefully it is in one piece somewhere, mabey got shipped to another state not another country. But I'm sure it's stripped, so sad cause its the nicest 80's Coupe I've found. I looked for 2 years for one before I found my baby. Only 71k, I was 2nd owner, only a coupe of flaws. I will post pics soon, waiting for tham to come back.

It kills me inside, everytime I see any kind of Cadillac I either get mad as hell or want to cry. Even being on this web site kills me. It was my favorite car ever! Looking at it gave my chills and butterflies. I was in love with that car, so proud to be the owner. Wanted an 80's CDV for over 10 years. I swear that was supposed to be my car, it was even born the same month and year as me, 01/81.

If I ever find the person that took it, I will go to jail. I won't just kill them either it will be a slow death, a painful one. I will be butt hurt for years. To top it I got a signature loan to buy the car and at the time I only had liability insurance! I only made 2 payments! I still have to pay $3600! The next day I was going to order on of those collum collars, so they couldn't steal it easily, talk about to late.

By the way I'm not crazy, I just had my dream car for 2 months and then taken away in one minute. Again I will post pics when I get them.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Hmm, I'm glad I have a diesel then. Nobody wants to steal it, and if they do, they won't know how to start it:hmm: And if they do get it started, they won't want to go anywhere when they hear all of the noises it makes.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
ben72227 said:
Hmm, I'm glad I have a diesel then. Nobody wants to steal it, and if they do, they won't know how to start it:hmm: And if they do get it started, they won't want to go anywhere when they hear all of the noises it makes.:rolleyes:
LOL

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
I'm truely sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what it would be like having my car stolen from me with all the work I'm putting into it. I sympathise (sp?) man

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
LaneWvr said:
Thanks for your condolences, I appriceate it. It's been a week and still haven't heard anything. Hopefully it is in one piece somewhere, mabey got shipped to another state not another country. But I'm sure it's stripped, so sad cause its the nicest 80's Coupe I've found. I looked for 2 years for one before I found my baby. Only 71k, I was 2nd owner, only a coupe of flaws. I will post pics soon, waiting for tham to come back.

It kills me inside, everytime I see any kind of Cadillac I either get mad as hell or want to cry. Even being on this web site kills me. It was my favorite car ever! Looking at it gave my chills and butterflies. I was in love with that car, so proud to be the owner. Wanted an 80's CDV for over 10 years. I swear that was supposed to be my car, it was even born the same month and year as me, 01/81.

If I ever find the person that took it, I will go to jail. I won't just kill them either it will be a slow death, a painful one. I will be butt hurt for years. To top it I got a signature loan to buy the car and at the time I only had liability insurance! I only made 2 payments! I still have to pay $3600! The next day I was going to order on of those collum collars, so they couldn't steal it easily, talk about to late.

By the way I'm not crazy, I just had my dream car for 2 months and then taken away in one minute. Again I will post pics when I get them.

Oh i dont think ur crazy, I totally agree with you. You work you ass off to get a car u wanted for 10 years, buy it with a loan, and 2 months after you get it, some shit kicking ******* punk steals it. I sincerely hope you get your car back, and find out whos got your car. Or at the very least, you get a good deal of insurance money out of it to buy another car of choice with.

By the way, I have always loved the 77-84 Coupe deVille/ Fleetwood Brougham coupes. They're truly gorgeous coupes, and quite rare nowadays. Probably some of the biggest coupes of all time.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Oh i dont think ur crazy, I totally agree with you. You work you ass off to get a car u wanted for 10 years, buy it with a loan, and 2 months after you get it, some shit kicking ******* punk steals it. I sincerely hope you get your car back, and find out whos got your car. Or at the very least, you get a good deal of insurance money out of it to buy another car of choice with.

By the way, I have always loved the 77-84 Coupe deVille/ Fleetwood Brougham coupes. They're truly gorgeous coupes, and quite rare nowadays. Probably some of the biggest coupes of all time.
The worst part is I didn't have full coverage insurance at the time.

Oh and someone, probley the same ****ers, tried to steal a Monte SS from my parking lot, but the battery was disconnected! Wish mine was. Then last night I saw someone park a Chevy truck in my parking lot, today I noticed the extended cab window on the dr sidewas broken. So when it was still there tonight I grabed a cop that had someone pulled over when they were done they ran the tags on the truck and guess what it was stolen. I felt good because I helped someone get thier baby back!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
nicely done

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I hope you get it back in one piece. Just last week a tow truck dropped off a 95 Eldo. Stole the Trans/Axel and N*, left the rest. Then the vultures showup taking pieces off until there's not much left. The cops knew it was stolen but I guess they had something better to do for a week & 1/2. Its not their fault but I'd seen stolen car in good shape get trashed because it sat in one spot for weeks. Everyone knows its stolen but everyone is waiting for the police to do something. Nothing is done and then the kids for entertainment and crackheads for profit trash the car. Its ashame.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
It really is a shame that people cannot respect others' property!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts