Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would show my fellow escalade lovers my new paint job that I did myself! Glad to hear any positive opinions but if it's negative you can keep it to yourself lol
Posting a high quality picture on this forum is ridiculous! Way too much work just to post this one picture.
rsz_5img_3687.jpg

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks evois, it might be? Isn't it nice to see a different color other than the limited options we were given. Wish they had offered Bermuda blue this year. Haha @ GM4life I am glad mine isn't like all the other 2015s in my city anymore, there are a bunch so now people know when they see me.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Haha @ GM4life I am glad mine isn't like all the other 2015s in my city anymore, there are a bunch so now people know when they see me.
What happens if you ever commit a crime? LOL! You will stick out like a sore thumb. There are some good things about being somewhat unnoticeable when driving around. I kind of don't want anyone know it's mine. You never know!

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I have thought about being more identifiable by police but I won't be committing crimes in this expensive vehicle and I am glad people will be able to see me better after my last truck got totaled by a guy who was busy talking on the phone

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
haha i have thought about being more identifiable by police but i won't be committing crimes in this expensive vehicle and i am glad people will be able to see me better after my last truck got totaled by a guy who was busy talking on the phone
badabing!

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I actually drove around without plates and cops pulled someone else over right next to me then I remembered I had no plates lol. When they see my truck they probably think about the paint instead of what speed I was doing ---------- Thanks bigskone it would have been too hard to spray roof in my garage and I like the two tone look now

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Excellent color! :thumbsup:

There are almost no interesting colors offered anymore. Nice to see something that stands out without being tacky.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ ESSRTEE I will tell you it is Teal with Kandy pearls! Thanks moist cabbage, it is fun to see a different color car on the street nowadays

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have thought about the wheels but if I do I will paint the polished silver. That would be cool Joey I love blue lol wraps are sweet cuz u can take it off too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts