Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought for 4Gs ...79,000 miles, I put Borghini on, new grille and tint tint . . . love it.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Very nice.
Welcome to Cadillac Forums, MD20g20

Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
Welcome to CF !!! (Something is wrong with your caps lock)(Fixed)

Please use the EDIT function for posts less than 10 minutes apart. Thanks.

Registered
2008 DTS Platinum
Replace your water pump tensioner pulley if it hasn't been done. It's been known to cause expensive water pump failures. Cheap part and easy to do.

Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville
I like the grill, not a fan of the wheels, but, this is a beautiful ride. Congrats and welcome aboard.

Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
:cool: How did you get the grille from a Lincoln Town Car to fit? Nice ride, not a fan of the wheels. Too much bling for a Cadillac.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Replace your water pump tensioner pulley if it hasn't been done. It's been known to cause expensive water pump failures. Cheap part and easy to do.
TY very much I appreciate that...anything else?

:cool: How did you get the grille from a Lincoln Town Car to fit? Nice ride, not a fan of the wheels. Too much bling for a Cadillac.
It's a billet grille made for a Cadillac...I think it's classy with the 20" Borghini as well, but to each their own.

Registered
2010 DTS Premium Collection
Seems like a Helluva deal. Looks good! Clean, shiny and cheap as dirt, wow, a steal. It is a little much bling for me, but the great thing about this country (for the moment) is that we are free to choose most things.

I saw some awesome 'blingy' DTS wheels somewhere, I think they were stock. I am gonna try to find a pic.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seems like a Helluva deal. Looks good! Clean, shiny and cheap as dirt, wow, a steal. It is a little much bling for me, but the great thing about this country (for the moment) is that we are free to choose most things.
I saw some awesome 'blingy' DTS wheels somewhere, I think they were stock. I am gonna try to find a pic.
Thx I have the 18" stock chrome rims as well that was it before

Attachments

Registered
2008 DTS Platinum
What did you do about the adaptive cruise control sensor that was behind the grille emblem?

Registered
08 DTS
seen you mention this in a couple threads, i have an 08 with 82k. think im gonna have the chevy dealer do it next oil change

is that what i should just ask for, the "water pump tensioner pully"? feel like im seeing it called a couple different things

any ballpark on what it might run me? dont have any tools, im not handy

Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
Bought for 4Gs ...79,000 miles, I put Borghini on, new grille and tint tint . . . love it.
OK PIMP!!!, I see ya! Very nice. I'm diggin' the bling. (y) (y)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts