Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
well there are several things that could be doing this like the normal oil in the spark plug holes due to a leaky valve cover gasket, maybe just your spark plugs are old, fuel filter could be pluged, but I will tell you this one to try I was having alot of the same problems but mine was the mass air flow sensor $187 bucks from the dealer, alot cheaper online though. just unplug it next time your car is running bad and mis-firing and see if it runs alittle better, if it does that is your problem. your mass air flow sensor is on the inlet air tube after your filter housing. Ben

· Registered
190 Posts
well I said mass air flow sensor and even told you how much one will cost if you buy it from the dealer. but if you buy the saturn part they are both GM yes I know but you should check the part number on these to see if they match because the saturn part might be a little different and have a different style of plug.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.