Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
02 Seville, 04 SRX
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can get matching mudflaps for my car? Also, anyone knw where I can buy an aftermarket gold package?

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
I know you could get the gold package from a cadillac dealer, but I guess it really depends on the year, if they'd still be able to order you one. I got one priced for myself for a '93 sixty special, and it was about $500. Ebay is also worth a try. Hope that helped somewhat for the gold package portion of your question.
Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
Yaemish said:
anyone know where I can get matching mudflaps for my car? Also, anyone knw where I can buy an aftermarket gold package?
I got mine at the caddy dealership parts counter for $20 a pair. They have the crest insignia on them.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
there is a set of mud flaps on ebay right now i think if you want to check that out. check junk yards

·
Registered
29 Posts
You don't have to replace your emblems with new gold ones. Contact the dealer's aftermarket person. They should be able to hook you up with a company that does gold plating. You can have your existing emblems plated, and they don't even have to come off of the car. You could also check with some of the detail shops and maybe some tint shops in your area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts