Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into my car thismorning and all of a sudden there was a MSG in the MSG Center it said speed limmited to 90 MPH
i was curious so went out on my uncles back road by his house and when i got to 90mph msg came up fuel cutt off and it had started to shut down once i got to 90
what is going on

·
Registered
2000 STS
54 Posts
it is your suspension what happens is you car cannot read the suspension and the computer does not know what to do so it limits you to 90. I have after market suspension and as soon as I added the suspension I was limited to 90 as well.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts
Is either suspension level/solenoid valve, air or wheel speed sensor, no matter what it has to be a code.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is either suspension level/solenoid valve, air or wheel speed sensor, no matter what it has to be a code.
nope no codes i checked them and there are no codes comming up except for one that has to do with the fualty gas guage that has been comming up since i have had the car the past few months

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and the MSG does not come up anymore it just came up that one time and then did not come back and there is nothing store in the history or current

·
Registered
99 Seville STS, 08 STS4 N* 1SG F55
3,516 Posts
My 99 would occassionally pop that warning after I used the aftermarket remote starter. Never found out why and it has not done it recently. Its possible that you had a code that clears in a small number of ignition cycles. Some codes require 30-40 starts to clear while I think there may be some that might clear the next cycle. If its gone then :highfive:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts