Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Caddy owners. My girlfriend sells cars for GM. Her dealership got a 2001 ETC "Buy Back". Let me explain. When a GM car owner brings in a their car three times for the same problem, they can turn it in under the Lemon Law Buy Back policy.
The orignal owner of my ETC said his door leaked. Three complaints of this same "problem" and he turned in his car with only 14,000 miles. People that know this policy have been turning in cars when there is really no problem.. they just cant make the payments.
Enter me...... Pam( my grilfriend) calls and says " Baby,you have to see this car, it's so you. But come now it wont be here long." I'm thinking "Caddy" How is a tuna boat me? When I walked on the lot and saw that beautiful sexy strong sleek ride my eyes light it ( and understood what she ment). But will it drive as cool as it looks?
Smooth out of the parking lot, classy down the blvd. Now.... how about a spin down the freeway? With a touch of a toe I was from 50 to 80 is a split second. The sound system loud and clean, my head slapped back against the headrest ..... man, I was in love.
Best part......$22,000. 14,000 miles, one year old, full GM warrenty. I brought my black beauty home,and named him Bruno. A car like that must have a name.

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
Your not lucky.... things happen (right place, right time). I love eldo's... my favorite is the 59' Barritz(love those fins!). Do us a favor and post some pics of Bruno! I think black on black is very classy!
Welcome aboard!
Paul

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME glad to have you on board.
Eldos are beutiful cars. Glad to see your happy with it. lets get those pics and see HOW sweet the deal really was

1 - 5 of 5 Posts