Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS 2015 SRX 2005 Escalade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals

I have a 2009 CTS with navigation with the 2014 update installed. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the posted speed limits from the interstates to show up on the display. Anyone have any idea how to get it to show up.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

·
Registered
08 White Diamond CTS DI RWD FE2 all options
2,541 Posts
Unfortunately this feature does not exist on our nav. So there is nothing you can do about it.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS
3 Posts
Just curious how did you get the 2014 update.? By taking it to the dealer? And if I can know how much did they charge you if you did?

·
Registered
2012 Silver Perf Coupe awd ; 2013 Silver Premium Coupe- awd: currently 2012 Premium Coupe -awd
310 Posts
One of my favorite things about my Garmin 2797- hard to keep track of speed limits when traveling
unfamiliar cities/states.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,273 Posts
I have never been concerned with speed limits, other than they are always posted too low.

·
Registered
2012 Silver Perf Coupe awd ; 2013 Silver Premium Coupe- awd: currently 2012 Premium Coupe -awd
310 Posts
I feel the same- got two speeding coupons in Iowa on the way to the Keys... one was a camera ticket tho- so that doesn't count, just a revenue avenue.
Haven't had a ticket for 18years but a cop pulled on behind me in traffic and my Valentine 1 didn't come on till he was on me. Crap on a cracker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts