Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 05 SRX. No owners manual. How do I move the mirrors out of the was so I will have room for putting the SRX in garage.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
Go to www.helminc.com to buy paper manuals. It never ceases to amaze me that somebody can spend thousands on a many featured car and can't bear to spend $20 on a manual to use all those features. I suppose I have to admit that the bigger cheapskates are the people that sell their car and keep the manual.

·
Registered
2007 N* Thunder Gray/Ebony AWD/NAV/MRC
875 Posts
Go to www.helminc.com to buy paper manuals. It never ceases to amaze me that somebody can spend thousands on a many featured car and can't bear to spend $20 on a manual to use all those features. I suppose I have to admit that the bigger cheapskates are the people that sell their car and keep the manual.
True! But it is nice to have the manual on the puter. Easier to search than try to use the index. I have on occasion printed out a section for in car use. Much easier to read etc.

·
Registered
2008 SRX AWD Sport
172 Posts
The mirrors just manually fold in, but I would think after awhile the might not lock at tight, and get sloppy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts