Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If they come out with that car, I WILL have one!!! Just think, TWICE as many cylinders as my car has...... :eyebrow:

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I hope you have a quarter million to spend on it. If it does come out, I guess Ill have to settle for second largest Cadillac engine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
davesdeville said:
I hope you have a quarter million to spend on it. If it does come out, I guess Ill have to settle for second largest Cadillac engine.
I too would have to sell the farm to get one.
And make the missus earn some extra cash. LOL!!
19 feet! 16 Cylinders! Awesome!!
I even like the styling. I like, I like, I like!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
It signifies everything cadillac was...... Huge engine, huge car, completely impractical, and the standard of the luxuary world!!!

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
I thought it was alot bigger then it is.... (I saw it at the 2003 auto show in NYC) but it is 19 feet long, my mothers '89 Brougham is a little over 19 feet long, and wasn't the '59 Eldo 20 or almost 21 feet long?

That is still one crazy car, man that woudl be sweet to see that in production.....

I took a lot of pictures of it, Here are a few of the interrior and whole car.... I was too close to get the whole car in one shot though.... the speedo is real cool, the needle stays but the disc with speed moves....

It was neat, they had a new V16 there (use din the sixteen) and the old 30's version, both on display with a big board behind them talking about them and the specs etc.... I have alot of pictures of those too....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
AirJigga25