Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am SO confused by all the different versions, date, releases, etc that are used to reference the DVDs, and am afraid of paying for a DVD that will not work in my 2002 Seville. Can anyone here tell me what the most current, working DVD for my vehicle is? Any suggestions on where to obtain one for a minimum amount? What should I watch out for?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
avidity said:
I am SO confused by all the different versions, date, releases, etc that are used to reference the DVDs, and am afraid of paying for a DVD that will not work in my 2002 Seville. Can anyone here tell me what the most current, working DVD for my vehicle is? Any suggestions on where to obtain one for a minimum amount? What should I watch out for?

Thanks in advance!
Here is where to start:

Go to any authorized GM repair facility. Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, dealership service department parts counter. Ask for the latest release for your car and the part number. Please have your VIN number handy along with any other information they may require. They will be happy to look it up for you and quote the price. You can always price compare later, once you have the part number.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Then take that part number and search Ebay and other auction sites for the disc. Prices vary ENORMUSLY for these items ranging from $10 to over $100.

On some other sites, perhaps this one too... If you post your location someone near by will make you a copy...

Though I have never seen it done.... I have it on good authority that if you can burn full length (9 Gig) DVDs you can copy these discs...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Ur7x