Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remebered a ad i saw on popular hot rodding tv the other day decided to take a look at this group and see if they had caddy stuff , they do !!

http://www.daddyos.com/retro/retromn2.html

i know most of you hate bowling and hawiian shirts but thats my speed so i ordered the steady black and white classic with the caddy logo which is a vintage caddy logo , also have it in blue , might order that one next month

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
cool site!!!! I already see a few shirts I want.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
damn expensive.
It's not too bad. Would hurt the wallet if you make your entire wardrobe out of these shirts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well."

whered you get it ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
"Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well."

whered you get it ?
I got it at a place called Players 2 in L.A. a few years ago. I was buying a purple suite for a Pimp and Ho Party and I saw it hanging on the wall. That was one of my better impulse buying moments :D .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Scrapyard