Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to this race?

A few of us have been looking into setting up a local meet and it seems like it would be a good idea to head down to Laguna Seca and See how the CTS-VR finishes up the year! :thumbsup:

I am thinking about going on Sunday for the race, anyone else going?

For details on the race either go to TeamCadillac or
http://www.laguna-seca.com/Events/index.cfm?EventID=21

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CaliCadi's post got dropped so I'm adding it

I'm planning on being there!

Also, planning on racing there in September, the 29th - 31st, in a Miata. My deal to race this weekend at Infineon fell through unfortunately. I was wait-listed and the guy that was iffy made it so I'm out. Just as good maybe. It's going to scorching hot and traffic getting to and from will be miserable with the Bay Bridge closed.

Good luck on the race at the end of sept CC.

·
Registered
Cadillac
12 Posts
I'm a maybe on coming up from LA on this weekend. I missed the Long Beach race and really want to see the CTS-VR and an American LeMans race at least once this season.

I looked at hotels about 3-4 weeks ago, everything was already sold out for that weekend in the immediate area. I haven't taken the time yet to check availability in the surrounding area. If someone has a hotel, please post it!

-sjk

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
CaliCadi's post got dropped so I'm adding it

I'm planning on being there!

Also, planning on racing there in September, the 29th - 31st, in a Miata. My deal to race this weekend at Infineon fell through unfortunately. I was wait-listed and the guy that was iffy made it so I'm out. Just as good maybe. It's going to scorching hot and traffic getting to and from will be miserable with the Bay Bridge closed.

Good luck on the race at the end of sept CC.
Thanks Rob! I was still connecting to the old server as of last night. Looks like I'm up-to-date now.

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't got my ticket yet, Planning to get preffered parking also. Anything I should know before booking the ticket?

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS-V
89 Posts
Just and FYI. Cadillac had a VIP courtesy tent at Mosport. I don't know if they will have one at this event. Thing is, you had to have the VIP pass prior to the race and it was by invite only. You may want to call Cadillac to see if they have any organized gatherings. Oh, and the Mosport guys got to drive on the track prior to the race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts