Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to install momo shift knob help!!! detailed instructions please. btw, momo has 50 knobs to choose from, some vrty cool.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
1MEANV said:
here is the momo knob i have in my V
1MeanV,

Schweet! I want that. Please lemme know part # or name, where you bought it from, any extra pieces/parts you bought to make it work/look good, how tough to put on, etc.

·
0 Posts
I HAVE MY OWN PERFORMANCE SHOP. IF YOU WANT ANYTHING LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET YOU A PRICE ON IT. JUST LET ME KNOW. WE SELL EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING

--removed..become a supporter - urbanski

DALLAS DUGUAY

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
mlg said:
1 meanv, please help w install procedure , yur knob looks great!
Is this Cadillac Owners or the Leather Channel??? YIKES! :cookoo: :ill:

F

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
popped the shift pattern cover off, but cant git yhe pin out, it is mostly covered by hard plastic, please HELP. momo knob is waiting to go on.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i went to faq and was very confused. i got yhe knob off seemed like i was to pull knob up AFTER removing the devil pin as referred to in the vette instructions. ... to all who attempt to remove knob, just pull the knob and do not bother w the pin!!! some one needs to update the faq as it now is very confusing. thanx to all got a mice black leather momo knob with nice heavy feel for $39 plus ship. thanx to all. time for a v run......

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
mlg said:
please help w install procedure , yur knob looks great!
Something you never want to hear from another man.... :eek:

mlg said:
i got yhe knob off seemed like i was to pull knob up AFTER removing the devil ... to all who attempt to remove knob, just pull the knob and do not bother w the pin!!! thanx to all got a mice black leather momo knob with nice heavy feel for $39 plus ship.
Stop your killing me....:histeric:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
after removing knob from shaft , u must remove the boot, pry at front of boot[ side facing engine] and it pops off, then turn boot inside out, a plastic ring holds bbot to shaft, this ring has 2 small tabs on it, use a pair od needle nose pliers ans compress these babs towards the center of the ring, it then pops off. ..good luck

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
2004ctsv said:
How did you separate the knob from the booty?
Is this one of those "how do you separate the Pittsburgh men from the Pittsburgh boys" jokes?

I think the answer to the question is just "step back" or a crowbar or some such....

J/K

F

·
Registered
669 Posts
huh? what are we talkin' about here? pulling knobs that are black leather, removing shafts from knobs, removing boots, popping shift patterns, needing a finisher...

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Just a little manual entertainment for men.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts