Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need these little plastic pieces that hold the molding strip at the base of the vinyl top. Where could I get them? It looks terrible without that piece on.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
On my grandparents FW, whenever he'd take it through the automatic car wash it'd rip them off........ He took it to a trim shop, and they fixed it for like $20...... Looks perfect!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure I can put it on myself. I don't want to go all the way to Long Island just for that. Would these clips/brackets be sold anywhere?

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
elwesso said:
On my grandparents FW, whenever he'd take it through the automatic car wash it'd rip them off........ He took it to a trim shop, and they fixed it for like $20...... Looks perfect!!!
They have places that just do trim? I didn't know that.. Hey HRS.. Would that place in Westbury tighten these things up? I just noticed yesterday that mine is loose on the passenger side...

·
Banned
7,237 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
They have places that just do trim? I didn't know that.. Hey HRS.. Would that place in Westbury tighten these things up? I just noticed yesterday that mine is loose on the passenger side...
A trim shop by any other name is an UPHOLSTERY SHOP! ;)

Superior services new car dealers by installing interior and exterior trim related items. They aren't a full fledged upholstery shop though.

Any upholstery shop should be able to source those clips and/or tighten them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to go to Kristal on King's Highway. They have a parts department in the back. Oh, I got my SUPAFLY license plate last night in the mail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts