Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a number of threads out there wanting to know what the molded splash guards look like.

I think they look okay (my wife doesn't like them much) but I figure they're more for function than looks.

what do you think?

btw: the bumper sticker says: You can't scare me, I have TWO sets of twins!
Wife's grocery getter! :2thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Thanks for posting pixs. :) I put them on my earlier 07' but took them off, they work great, just could not get used to how they looked

·
Registered
2007 Escalade AWD & 2008 GS350 AWD
144 Posts
Yes, Thank you for posting. I agree. I love the idea of molded splash guards, love the functionality... BUT... They just dont look good on a lade. My opinion, they blend into black escalades well. As for lighter colors, like my silver... they stick out like a sore thumb. Not meant to put anyone down.. if you like em, go for it. I would probably put them on for winter. Along with the stock 18's that also dont look great on the escalade.

·
Registered
'07 QuickSilverLade
287 Posts
They actually don't look that bad to me...... with the amount of dirt in my city I'd love to have those, how much do they cost and do they come painted?

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cost:
I got them delivered for $145 from an eBay seller.
Dealer installed them for $90.

I even had a fellow lader complement me on them in a Kroger lot on Saturday. :)

·
Registered
2007 ESV
15 Posts
Escapade, I paid 170 cdn at the dealer in Oakville. I have them on my black ESV. Looks great. Better than e-bay when you factor in shipping and currency conversion. Took me approx 1 hour for all four.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
28 Posts
I got the blue ones for my Lade and they look great. Only $140 at a local dealer here in Dallas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts