Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the below information on one of the FB groups but neglected to post in here. I have a CPO white 14 V Sport Premium with Kona interior that I picked up with 29K miles for $30K about two months ago. I recently swapped the 14 grill and badge out for the aftermarket black mesh grill with 15 ACC badge and decided to tint the badge with 35% tint. I have also tinted the windows with 20% and had the chrome window trim deleted with black vinyl. The stock 18’s were powder coated in a metallic high gloss gunmetal, the calipers were powder coated in standard Brembo red (new vinyl stickers added). I couldn’t justify spending $2500 for wheels on a $30K car and was happy with the stock wheels as I spent enough money on the aforementioned mods. Lastly, the amber colored corner lenses were replaced with clear lenses. Anyways, this is how it looks for now. I may still add the OEM rear spoiler if I can find one cheap enough somewhere.
IMG_1669.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V Sport phantom grey metallic
8 Posts
Looks good man! Like the grille. I think that is the one I am going to have put in.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Base and 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport Premium
547 Posts
Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same grill coming, how did the emblem connect to the grill? I’ve been looking for a post or picture on it. But I found nothing. I want to use my factory one if it will secure on it.

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,510 Posts
very tastefully done, not too much at all. I occasionally see mods that look like stick-ons from WalMart. Yours looks just right.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac ATS
1,141 Posts
Very nice I like it. A couple things to note....I really like the color you went with on the wheels. Reminds me of the OEM “after midnight” finish available on the V cars and carbon black edition cars. Love the tinted windows and gloss black trim. Only things I would personally do different would be the side V sport emblem I think looks better lower where they put the V emblem on the ATS-V. Lastly, I think that gloss black grill surround makes that overall grill opening look too big. Maybe the OEM black chrome grill surround would help that and would match your stock hockey sticks which are black chrome.
Love it, great job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts