Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 escalade 10 cts-v
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone let me get start with what I have done. This may or may not help. I took my with escalade and start to toy with. since January 1st we hit 100k so I thought it was time to take her 2010 escalade and have fun. I lifted it 4", replaced rear air shocks with pro comps shocks. I put in a cold air intake. I added a dougs headers electronic cutout so when I drive I can feel her like my V. The issue I know have is loss of acceleration at 80mph. Entering g the highway I can get on it no issues then boom. 80 mph and everything stops accelerating. I can hit it harder and it will continue to down shift but no gain in speed. It's really crazy. Sensor? Throttle? Tranny? Cat sensor? Not sure but very different then any other issue I have had. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
If you lifted the truck it will slow it down, depending on your exhaust cutouts they also can steal a lot of power depending on the install, we see them sometimes installed backwards, and sometimes they are restricting the flow when they are not being used so much you loose performance. I have supercharged Escalade's and they WILLNEVER RUN OR FEEL LIKE A CTSV, I have a couple of those so I know how they feel too. :) With that many miles what have you replaced plugs, wires etc....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts