Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I modified the tire size using the predator , but I do not know if I proceeded well. Can anybody help.

I have 305/35-24

First I installed back the stock tune and then went to modify stock tune and at the tire size calibration , first it asks for the tire width, so I input " 305 " then it asks for percentage and here is where I am not sure what I did, so I went to 35 % and then it asked the rim size which is "24".

Then I installed back the Diablo tune, but also it asked before if to modify what I already modified for the stock tune an I chose " NO ", and it went on with the installation with the included modifications.

So did I do it right or the percentage thing is wrong.

Thanks

P.S

A;so I modified the speed limiter to " OFF ".

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
I modified the tire size using the predator , but I do not know if I proceeded well. Can anybody help.

I have 305/35-24

First I installed back the stock tune and then went to modify stock tune and at the tire size calibration , first it asks for the tire width, so I input " 305 " then it asks for percentage and here is where I am not sure what I did, so I went to 35 % and then it asked the rim size which is "24".

Then I installed back the Diablo tune, but also it asked before if to modify what I already modified for the stock tune an I chose " NO ", and it went on with the installation with the included modifications.

So did I do it right or the percentage thing is wrong.

Thanks

P.S

A;so I modified the speed limiter to " OFF ".
Yea you did it correct...I believe 35% is the aspect ratio. So you did it right. and what do you mean "A;so I modified the speed limiter to " OFF " " are you asking a question?

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea you did it correct...I believe 35% is the aspect ratio. So you did it right. and what do you mean "A;so I modified the speed limiter to " OFF " " are you asking a question?
No it wasn't a question, I also modified the speed limiter to the off position, cause I couldn't go over 100.
Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
You do not have to adjust anything for 305/25/24" tires, they are very close to the stock size, less than 1% difference .96%

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Can somebody please tell tell me if I want to mess with the WOT adjustments? It goes like stink already at WOT with the standard Predator program.

Also, can somebody confirm that I cannot adjust TM or shift points presently until there is an update?

By the way, the NO other performance mods to the vehicle (besides K&N drop-in; if that can even be considered a mod).

Thanks much.

Todd

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Can somebody please tell tell me if I want to mess with the WOT adjustments? It goes like stink already at WOT with the standard Predator program.

Also, can somebody confirm that I cannot adjust TM or shift points presently until there is an update?

By the way, the NO other performance mods to the vehicle (besides K&N drop-in; if that can even be considered a mod).

Thanks much.

Todd
this guy helped me fine tune all of my parameters...and my truck runs amazing...no hesitation the bitch just movesss!! and thats compared to the diablo performance tune and i have 26's...if you want to get in touch wit him...pm me

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
this guy helped me fine tune all of my parameters...and my truck runs amazing...no hesitation the bitch just movesss!! and thats compared to the diablo performance tune and i have 26's...if you want to get in touch wit him...pm me
Is it Mike from the Predator site?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts