Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS 2.0T AWD Premium (Phantom Grey/Morello Red)
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a 2014 CTS with modified LED DRL. You guys know how the lower LED strip of our DRL will turn amber when used as a turn signal? They somehow were able to modify the lower LED strips to stay permanently amber..... it looks pretty awesome, got top strips white LED and bottom amber LED.

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
i find this interesting because most of the time when i see people modding their lights they want to eliminate the amber..this is why they are switchbacks in the first place to keep a nice clean white look until indicators are needed....speaking of indicators...does this car now blink white instead of amber?

·
Registered
'16 CTS Performance 2.0T AWD - Black Raven / Kona Brown Leather
35 Posts
i find this interesting because most of the time when i see people modding their lights they want to eliminate the amber..this is why they are switchbacks in the first place to keep a nice clean white look until indicators are needed....speaking of indicators...does this car now blink white instead of amber?
agreed, majority wants to eliminate amber lights for more euro style front end. I don't see the point of this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts