Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
sts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get an answer from the thread "grill question."

You will not allow me to post a link to a E&G grill item. I'll log back in and try to ask my question with the link again later. If I can't post a link, cancel my membership, I'll find my answer elsewhere..

·
Registered
STS
786 Posts
Cancel what? Are you a premium member? It doesn't look like it because you don't have "Supporting member" under your screen name.

And I forget about this forum since its been a while but 99% of forums require you to have a certain amount of posts before posting links. They do it to reduce spam on the boards.

You should get a message telling you how many posts you have to have. And if you were a supporting member you wouldn't have to have any posts to post links.

But in short most any other forum you would "find your answer elsewhere" from are gonna require you to have a certain amount of posts also before you can post links. And I doubt you'll find anywhere else that will have the members and info of this forum.

I dont know what kind of question you have but maybe try searching for it. There are TONS of threads on grills on here. Especially the E&G grills. And if that fails you can always make a thread without the link. Or just type the link with a couple spaces in it.

But most of your questions should be answered by searching.

·
Registered
2006 STS 3.6 AWD
1,005 Posts
My mother used to say, "Go ahead..... bite your nose off to spite your face!" It would really piss me off .... probably because she was correct.

·
Registered
sts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a F#@!& lame board...

You go through the trouble to give them a "legit" email address because they don't want to accept web based emails, there's advertising crap everywhere taking time to load and I can't post a link in my first post?

Absolutely F#[email protected]! stupid!!

Remove my email from your list!

·
Premium Member
2019 RAM Rebel & 1995 Jeep Wrangler (fully built)
12,114 Posts
What a F#@!& lame board...

You go through the trouble to give them a "legit" email address because they don't want to accept web based emails, there's advertising crap everywhere taking time to load and I can't post a link in my first post?

Absolutely F#[email protected]! stupid!!

Remove my email from your list!
What a F%$#@!#$ lame board!

Nobody's going to remove your email address, username, or the posts you've made from the forum. All that belongs to US now. You can just go away and not come back if you don't like the forum.

You can post all the links you want, but they will have to be approved by a moderator before they go public. It's a way of protecting our members from spammers.

·
Registered
2005 STS N*, 1994 STS N*, 2004 GMC Savana 1-Ton Cargo
68 Posts
can you name a board that doesnt require a valid email? have advertisments? i dont think you can. this is a FREEEEE forum! they need to make money somehow right? you are an OBVIOUS NOOOOOBB, please never post here again. BYEEEE. good luck finding another cadillac forum like this.. hahahaa

·
Registered
STS
786 Posts
Yup.

If he only knew what he's missing out on by being a lame noob.

Go to the other Cadillac forum noob. The one that has a whole 10 threads in the STS forum. Im sure you'll find the answer to your noob question there.

And to think this all could have been avoided by searching.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts