Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2008 CTS
1,192 Posts
Wish I could help you more than to just say ebay. I'm an old school Lionel, fan steam engins and freight cars, but have always been tempted to get into some N scale. I like the Bachmann Empire Builder ATSF set.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I have always been a fan of the HO scale stuff. We had a badass set when I was a kid that my dad built for us. It even had a slot car track that would cross the train tracks. I remember waiting for the train then ramming it with my slot car! HAHAHA!!

I too would like to get back into it someday. Probably wont be until after I have kids.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
no.....

not really ... you control multiple trains through the use of track shunts, basically different loops with different controllers... you cant have one train in front of another on a single set of tracks and move them individually, its all completeing different electrical circuits. You'll need one pot bank for each train.

your local hobby store will have all the basic stuff you need and has a huge selection of catalogues behind the counter to order stuff they don't have

1 - 4 of 4 Posts