Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its nice to join the forum. I recently bought a 2000 DeVille and I'm looking to do some performance mods, and some cosmetic mods. Can anyone refer me to a site that sells cosmetic mods (grilles, chrome parts, wheels), and/or a site that offers performance mods (exhaust, intake, etc.). Also, who out there has a highly modified DeVille? Are there any? Thanks a lot guys.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
There are few modified Sevilles, fewer modified Eldos, and even fewer modified Devilles. No idea on the appearance mods other than maybe eBay. As far as performance goes the 2 things you can do that are worthwhile are exhaust and nitrous. I think Corsa has a system that'll work with an 00 Deville but check with them; even if they do have a system it'll be cheaper and just as effective to get a local exhaust shop to make you a nice catback with mufflers of your choice. Then stick a 75-100 shot on there and have fun.

·
Registered
1998 deville, 2000 sls, 2006 CTS-V, 2001 STS, 2007 STS V8
440 Posts
yeah, the Corsa Exhaust is nice, I have it on my 00 seville, it sounds sweet. Not much cabin noise at WOT either but if you get behind the car at WOT, its awesome. :cool2:

·
Registered
1998 Cadillac Deville
484 Posts
Tim Allen did some modifications to a deville, its a nice quick read :)
Article on it: http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=26&article_id=3639

"I looked at some other sedans [an Olds Aurora and a Lexus IS300] to modify," Allen says, "but I kept coming back to the DeVille. Every time I caught this thing from a rear three-quarter view, I said to myself [now affecting a Walter Brennan voice], Gotta have this, all two tons of it."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts