Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a rant here, but wanted to share what seems to be a victory for me.

I have done nothing other than 'gamble' online over the past year before the UIGEA was passed on the PATRIOT bill. I decided to quit when that happened and had left a, um, SIZABLE amount in Neteller (a webwallet like paypal). This money has been unavailable to me since January.

Finally this press release.
http://www.neteller-group.com/press/en/136.htm

So, when I get my funds.... I am getting a cam, headers, cutouts, tune and lord knows what else (other than a lame ass rental while it is done).

Also considering personalized plates, I like the FN FAST, but I thought I came up with a good one with V-SPECT, but everyone says that is gay. Oh well.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still vote Maggie.

WW
I don't know if I could depend on my car enough to risk that, we hear of problems with Maggies here all the time... while no one blows an engine and all. I only have one car, but maybe I will get a second anyways. If I did have two already this would be a stronger consideration.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait...
Who's doin the install
I will go to Jeremy first and have him give the car a once over, then will most likely have it done at the only place we have found (the place over by you) and have the work done.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll just point out that maggie has never left me stranded - only made strange noises and required a quick swap out which Magnuson has always covered and stood behind.

WW
That is a strong supporting factor, but I don't have the means or patience at this time to do my own work on the install and such. It will be a consideration still though.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Also considering personalized plates, I like the FN FAST,
Hmm not a problem is i steal that one from ya is it? Im in a different state..... jk That's a good one but im not a fan of personalized plates. Allows people you pissed off on the hwy to recognize you long after you pissed them off!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts

·
Registered
05 maggied CTS-V, 2017 NSX Whoo Hoo!
8,810 Posts
I don't know if I could depend on my car enough to risk that, we hear of problems with Maggies here all the time... while no one blows an engine and all. I only have one car, but maybe I will get a second anyways. If I did have two already this would be a stronger consideration.

Don't be a WUSS!:want:

I have both my cars maggied and if I had problems, believe me you would hear about it.

Best bang for the buck bolt on:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hmm not a problem is i steal that one from ya is it? Im in a different state..... jk That's a good one but im not a fan of personalized plates. Allows people you pissed off on the hwy to recognize you long after you pissed them off!
Not completely true, depends on how fast ur drivin'

Late to work on morning, Passed by my daughters' basketball coach, he recognized the car as a V, but read my plates as BADASS.
After we talked that weekend at the game about the speed that he was passed at, I showed him that my plate didn't say that at all.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I will go to Jeremy first and have him give the car a once over, then will most likely have it done at the only place we have found (the place over by you) and have the work done.
I've been callin for jeremy all week. Mon not at work, Tue on Vac, Wed on test drive.
I'm trying to get him to look at my exhaust, I have a little bit of a rattle, and believe it may be due to the bent studs.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been callin for jeremy all week. Mon not at work, Tue on Vac, Wed on test drive.
I'm trying to get him to look at my exhaust, I have a little bit of a rattle, and believe it may be due to the bent studs.
I am in no hurry, you can go first. I am going to get him a bottle of Patron Silver for my introduction to him.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Don't be a WUSS!:want:

I have both my cars maggied and if I had problems, believe me you would hear about it.

Best bang for the buck bolt on:thumbsup:
I have mine with parts labeled with the instruction #'s.... IE: Fuel Line extension for use with step #38....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170131902948&rd=1&rd=1
Nice video, by the way, of the maggie, why haven't you posted that on the forum?

Bossplayer,
Go ahead and pay for KMAJECKI's maggie, I bring it back on my way back from Houston. I can save you shipping cost and all we have to do is pay Jeremy to unistall it when I get there?:thepan:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts