Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac STS V '06
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that they are really missing, but there a couple things that I would like to see incorporated in the 09 stsv. My top two are:

1. Auto Fold in mirrors.. no idea why this isn't on this car. It's a must for living in the city.

2. Rear back up camera.. Screw the sensors.. I think it might help the valet from scratching my rims.

Any body else want to share their wishlist in case someone from GM is reading for 2009?

·
Registered
'16 CTS-V
182 Posts
Power open/close trunk.

My dad has this feature on his 750 Li. The trunk lid is power operated, so when opened with the button in the cabin or by remote, it fully opens. When you are ready to close the trunk, you just press a button inside the trunk lid.

I put my bag in/out of the trunk everyday for work, and I hate having to slam the trunk lid to get it to close.

I'd also like to have HUD.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
HUD to me is not an interest. I would like the older style Caddy trunk close where you just lightly close the lid and when it gets close to the bottom it gets grabbed and closed from that point on. Then there is no slamming, it's almost half automatic.

·
Registered
2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)
580 Posts
i know its not a biggie, but i like the turn signal option where you dont have to put it down all the way, just tap it and it blinks twice..like on the dts//, you would think that we would have that simple option..:confused:

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
754 Posts
Yeah, like he said. My Charger does the 3 blink thing when you tap the signal. I get used to it and then keep trying the same thing when I step into the V.

I wouls also like to have the cooled/vented seats like on the 1SG STS. I am guessing that the suede made that an undoable thing.

Another thing that the DTS has that the V needs is the front parking signals. That front air dam is pretty low and I don't want to think what that front bumper costs.

·
Registered
STS-V
393 Posts
DEFINITELY need the front parking assist. 90% of the curbs I encounter are high enough to ruin that front end. I have gotten pretty good at "knowing" where my front end is in relation to the curb, but a sensor would go a long way at easing my mind. Ventilated/cooled seats like the MB has would be nice as well.

Bob

·
Registered
2007 STS AWD, 1SB, Nav, Chrome wheels and moonroof
161 Posts
Ok, Cadillac are you listening?

Interior trim like the first photo

engine like the second photo

and an F1 style transmission like the third photo (use real paddels please and not those cheesy buttons that Chevy puts on the Corvette.)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts