Cadillac Owners Forum banner
11561 - 11580 of 11616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
14,426 Posts
Every time I get a bottle down to that level sadness sets in.
Then I open another and become happy again.

Be safe tonight everyone.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
18,141 Posts
It's time for coffee. Straight, black.

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,812 Posts
Evidence of the past 7 day's carnage. The first run here is the first two boxes of recyling and the trash bags. The next run was the rest of recycling but ran out of room in my totes so 2 bags of wrapping came back and fed the fire pit:

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel Shipping box

There's plenty of dry firewood for tonight's crappy weather, with leftover beef wellington, leftover baked ham, and leftover double magnum:

Food Countertop Cabinetry Bottle Saba banana

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
18,141 Posts
Ummm, double magnum.

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,812 Posts
What a silly bunch.
You got that right.
New Years Fun Fact: Leftover authentic Mexican carryout rivals even cold pizza and warm beer for next morning's best breakfast ever. But beer delete this time considering all the darling cherubs infesting the kitchen:
Food Table Tableware Dishware Plate

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
You gotta be to work here.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
New Wagon?

Just listed on BaT, a 1960 Cadillac Eureka Hearse. Perfect for sneaking the gang into a Drive In movie or your teenagers going out on dates.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon*Luxury 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium
3,071 Posts
thatza big car...

Bill

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
2,613 Posts
That's how I met my first wife. Her brother-in-law used a Cadillac Hearse for taking his dirt bike to the race track. He asked me if I wanted to go to the drive-in theater with some girls. I stupidly said sure. (at 17 I made mistakes) There were three girls in the back and I picked the best-looking one.

Reactions: Long

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,812 Posts
17, same here. And regrettably I've never been able to make as rewarding a mistake since then.

Reactions: Long

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
14,426 Posts
At 17, I was seeing four girls concurrently which was both exciting and exhausting.
I managed to leave juuuuuuust enough blood above the belt line and narrow it down to one.

Y'all know her as Mrs. Long.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
2,720 Posts
I just noticed that the hearse in the pic has suicide doors. Kinda handy feature it being a hearse and all...

11561 - 11580 of 11616 Posts