Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6941 - 6960 of 7157 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts
Strange how the brain works, and doesn't. Left only for writing, eating and aim (except firearms), either hand equally for tools and instruments (except firearms), and right only for.... firearms. And don't think I don't get the biggest chuckle watching everyone playing musical utensils at the table.

Did I mention the uniforms?
And they say this thread is a total waste. Thanks! We'll be having just a private Halloween party here, and now I know what I'm getting for her costume...

Reactions: tinman

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,412 Posts
And don't think I don't get the biggest chuckle watching everyone playing musical utensils at the table.
I just hang a spoon off the end of my nose 👃 and watch everyone else.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
3,081 Posts
Really bothered my opponents when I'd toss the racquet from one hand to the other.
ps the reason the right is for firearms and swords is to turn the side away from the heart towards the adversary. Is also the reason the UK drives on the wrong side of the road - knights meeting on horseback.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
10,071 Posts
My daughter bats right and left handed. Great for playing mind games with the pitchers.
I chuckle when my son attempts to use scissors and can openers.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,412 Posts
He just needs more practice. Start him on something more simple, like a bottle opener.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
He just needs more practice. Start him on something more simple, like a bottle opener.
I honestly couldn't understand the issue until he told me to try scissors and can openers using my left hand.
I almost felt bad afterwards. Almost.

Often I'll ask for his thoughts on something I'm working on to get his approach and most always it's different from my train of thought (or lack thereof). It's interesting to see how his mind processes obstacles in relation to mine.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts
I can use normal scissors left-handed when needed, but my SIL got me left-handed ones for B-Day for some reason. I plain couldn't use them and not knowing any other southpaws I ended up throwing them away. ::Sad::

Really bothered my opponents when I'd toss the racquet from one hand to the other.
ps the reason the right is for firearms and swords is to turn the side away from the heart towards the adversary. Is also the reason the UK drives on the wrong side of the road - knights meeting on horseback.
A source for superlatively lascivious holiday costume ideas, and a font of insightful real-world knowledge. This thread delivers!

·
Registered
2016 CT6 3.6L Platinum
42 Posts
I used to smoke left-handed cigarettes.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Puff puff pass

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CT6 3.6L Platinum
42 Posts
Let's just say I'm right-handed. :sneaky:

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,482 Posts
Made a “halloween track” for the kids and friends tonight.

Scary music across the house, lights out, smoke canons, strobo lights, and death from Lübeck, surprise attack from a werewolf etc.

Had to abort on the dip switch. One 1st grade child broke completely down.

So now I expect bad mail from mama and a talk with the school principal on Monday.

Daddy had great fun.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Looks like you were smoking left handed cigarettes in that bathroom, EjS.
Give that uptight mamma a toke and she'll lighten up.

It's Friday. Yes.
This is a good one. Super smooth.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts
Ha! You reminded me I need a replacement. It's my weekly night off Manhattans, then usually something neat, or rocks, or dirty gin martini. Prayers please, I'm in a rut:

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
🎶 You need no prayer,
You have Eagle Rare 🎵

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts
Must be an old stencil book. No Rear Camera Washer Fluid light:

Reactions: silversport

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
811 Posts
There will be no trick or treating tonight in these here parts on account of us living in a COVID hotspot in Ontario. :(

6941 - 6960 of 7157 Posts