You'll need an Uber for at least one of your sons
Roof carrier goes bye-bye
Will look absoluterly $jit with a hitch for all the camping gear

Yah, I say goferit!

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,491 Posts
Ok. So got new oil. The shudder is gone but the differential is leaking so there must be a seal somewhere as I expect the bolts for filling and draining are tight.

I’m dreaming of a second Toyota Avensis.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
You are evil!
My mechanic called even though it is half past shit. It is a seal on the right axle. Part ordered already.

I have to keep an eye on the oil spill but otherwise I can continue to drive until 11th nov where it is going in. Im getting fluids in tranny and engine changed as well. He scheduled a few hours in the evening for the job. Damn efficient.

Goodnight.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
3,121 Posts
Is this a time for the stupids ? On another GM forum I told the penitent that the starter schematic was on page 6D2-2 and he/she/it/other responds they can't find it in 8A.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,297 Posts
Likely just flummoxed by a complete sentence, using punctuation, capitalization and coherent grammar. Just like inconsiderate old people like you are always doing.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
10,163 Posts
Is this a time for the stupids ? On another GM forum I told the penitent that the starter schematic was on page 6D2-2 and he/she/it/other responds they can't find it in 8A.
Well, duh.
Full moon approaching- it'll be here on Halloween.
You think they're weird now...

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
3,121 Posts
OTOH I often leave the exercise up to the student. Has nothing to do with my ability to use the English language. Also if seem cryptic it has nothing to do with age just erudition.

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
OTOH I often leave the exercise up to the student. Has nothing to do with my ability to use the English language. Also if seem cryptic it has nothing to do with age just erudition.
Thank God this is a forum because nobody would be able to read Padgett's handwriting.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
It is diversity! We all need to be here and it’s good.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
3,121 Posts
In the third grade a teacher decided being left handed was wrong and I must learn to write with the right. Now I can't write with either hand. Computers saved me.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
That is the kind of bullshit that made me move the kids to private school.
But if you are left handed (like me) you are super creative

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
In the third grade a teacher decided being left handed was wrong and I must learn to write with the right. Now I can't write with either hand. Computers saved me.
They did the same thing to my wife, but trust me when I say she is ambidextrous where it matters most.

That is the kind of bullshit that made me move the kids to private school.
But if you are left handed (like me) you are super creative
My oldest is a southpaw as is my second oldest brother; both think outside the box and are without a doubt more creative than most.
Plus, it's entertaining to watch them write.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,466 Posts
I'm a leftie allright.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,297 Posts
Broke my right arm in first grade, and Sister Stanislaus noticed me still writing with my left hand after the cast was removed. She yelled at me to quit being lazy and go back to using my 'right' hand as God intended, and got to really full-bore screaming when I kept telling her I was always left-handed.

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
I loved dating Catholic school girls back in HS.
Between the mental anguish teaching style, religous-inspired guilt, and those uniforms...gawd, those uniforms-- it was the hat trick of a sure thing.

Did I mention the uniforms?

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
3,121 Posts
Have always been quasi-ambidextrous, can still span an octave and a note on a piano with either hand but wear ladies sized watchbands. Left is for precision, right for strength, used to get laughed at for using both hands on a tennis raquet (but my backhand was winning). Still can't touch type. If not supposed to use my left hand for a fork, why is it on the left ? Sinister is good.

6921 - 6940 of 7238 Posts