Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6841 - 6860 of 7174 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,486 Posts
To everybodys health
Prime Minister closed us down again tonight. Schools, work and certain spare time activities remain open but masks allover and no gatherings above 10 persons.

I think I get the crap about contact number and exponential development - but we are just worn.

I run a 3-step plan. I call it “Better, Drunker, Long’er”:

1. Buy fridge
2. Fill fridge
3. Empty fridge
GoTo 1

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
To everybodys health
Prime Minister closed us down again tonight. Schools, work and certain spare time activities remain open but masks allover and no gatherings above 10 persons.

I think I get the crap about contact number and exponential development - but we are just worn.

I run a 3-step plan. I call it “Better, Drunker, Long’er”:

1. Buy fridge
2. Fill fridge
3. Empty fridge
GoTo 1
Seems I have a slight bug in my code. Last line in algorithm should be:

GoTo 2

I never was good at assembler code. Perhaps Padgett do decent PIC programming.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,429 Posts
You just have to work harder and more often. You will master it in no time at all!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,429 Posts
The 'Original'

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,274 Posts
Seems I have a slight bug in my code. Last line in algorithm should be:
GoTo 2
I never was good at assembler code. Perhaps Padgett do decent PIC programming.
Code's ok, and your beta testing looks to be working too.
Just add 4: Sell fridge
Go To 1 x [Bigger]

For just us two empty-nesters we settled on a 29-footer for the recent kitchen remodel, along with the 24-footer in the basement for froze meat and near-froze booze. That's pretty good coverage, but we're looking to add a 2-deer freezer for the cold weather.

Trivia: I snagged an 'approaching sell by date' whole tenderloin on sale yesterday and poked around online and found I've been hacking them up wrong - the head and chain get separated from the center. And then the cannon can be longer for a slimmer/trimmer more crustier Wellington. I eye butchers with new respect.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
10,110 Posts
This may be difficult to believe, but the downstairs fridge and the mini are both full of beer. I'm also running a plug -in cooler for two cases of overflow. I may have too much. Nah.
Cheers to the weekend!

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
813 Posts
Welp, weather has turned in these here parts. Friday was a balmy 76F (24.5C) and outside right now is 33F (or 0.3C) and it looks like an unusually cold front is going to settle in for a couple of weeks. Of course, by the time it goes, winter won't be far away.

And guess who hasn't closed his pool yet? That will be on tap for my afternoon today I suppose...

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
Welp, weather has turned in these here parts. Friday was a balmy 76F (24.5C) and outside right now is 33F (or 0.3C) and it looks like an unusually cold front is going to settle in for a couple of weeks. Of course, by the time it goes, winter won't be far away.

And guess who hasn't closed his pool yet? That will be on tap for my afternoon today I suppose...
Friday was incredibly gorgeous!
Got home from work, jumped on the mower to cut grass and clear leaves. Woke up Saturday morning and you couldn't tell I did anything and we are still early on in the leaf dropping stage.
The next few weeks is generally a scramble to put away the summer items and prepare for the upcoming winter season. I have several large maples at the edge of my woods that typically don't drop all of their foliage until after snow flies which can be a PITA, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Thought I'd be further ahead yesterday, but both the washer and dryer decided they needed some attention.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,274 Posts
Northern-,
Weren't you the chap with the pretty leaves and 400k BTU heater? Starting out with mine decades back I had a heater and would open from beginning of May to right about now. But between the pollen & catkins in Spring and the leaves in Fall I succumbed to nature and cut the open season in half. But then I didn't need a heater. It's a Lose:Win I guess. I wonder where it's real hot out do people need to use an air conditioner on their pool. First world problem to beat them all. It even beats having to add on to a house to hold the beer fridge(s).

Long, better get a Norge.

·
Registered
15,429 Posts
When you collect your leaves, pile them up around the trunk of your trees and burn them

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
When you collect your leaves, pile them up around the trunk of your trees and burn them
There are no trees in my yard per se; only those at the edge of the lawn/beginning of my woods. The end result would be tantamount to the gender reveal parties that made the news in California earlier this year.
Here's an overhead of my property. There's a few trees across the road, too.

·
Registered
10,110 Posts

Did someone say on tap?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
There are no trees in my yard per se; only those at the edge of the lawn/beginning of my woods. The end result would be tantamount to the gender reveal parties that made the news in California earlier this year.
View attachment 589304
Looks like a quiet beautiful place.

Parking lot in the local “Walmart” in prime time after new lock down.

Not much activity.

·
Registered
15,429 Posts
If it's lockdown then why are you out?

Reactions: Long

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,274 Posts
Please explain. Is this an appliance or a chainsaw?
Norge was the Maytag of its day, but alas got swallowed up in successive buyouts and lives on only in an Ackroyd '70's SNL appliance repairman skit.

(pic)
Ah yes, famous Red Dash Rd. You gots a right quiet/private looking place. Needs more projects on blocks in the front yard.

·
Registered
15,429 Posts
That fact of it being Saturday is totally irrelevant to your sentence.

Reactions: Long
6841 - 6860 of 7174 Posts