Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6821 - 6840 of 7157 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,418 Posts
Yeah, seeing her makes me sad that she's not in my harem.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,266 Posts
That is my kind of halloween. Really creative! Will show it to my kids tomorrow.

Wont you believe! We are not allowed to have halloween parties this year. My boys are really disappointed (I will do a party anyway).
Errbody in Intensive Care professionals get-ups. No cops would charge you's, no court would convict you's.

Not to bring the room down, but I'm still depressed whenever eying that wagon after never pulling the trigger a decade ago. I coulda' had the fun of warshing all the depreciation off of it by now. At least I got the wheels, and yes I feel like such a poser:

Reactions: silversport

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
10,095 Posts
Looks like a good time. Was going to say you should hit up the Whistlepig tasting room, but looks like they are closed for covid. It's right around that area somewhere.
On the way out yesterday, we accidentally happened upon a retail store for Smuggler's Notch distillery and found a workaround. We were able to buy sampler bottles (aka purse liquor) for $5 ea and taste them outdoors.
Bourbon was decent, vodka was a miss, their gin wasn't bad.
Hit Ben & Jerry's one more time for lunch and headed back. Stopped at 163 Taproom in Lake George for dinner and a beverage which I highly recommend if: 1. You're in the area. 2. You like good pub grub. 3. You enjoy BEER.
They had roughly 60 choices between tap, bottle, and can offerings. If I wasn't three hours from home...

Ended up bringing home 5 cases of tall boys, half a dozen bottles (500-750ML), and refilled 2 of 3 growlers that need to be consumed tonight. Can't wait to go back!

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
3,095 Posts
Picture looks quite high off the ground. Wonder what an aerodynamic flip would look like at 300 mph. Is that an F-80 in the background ? Helicopter is not going to keep up. Looks like they found a use for E-85.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
811 Posts
I remember skiing Smuggler's Notch when I was in my 20s. Good times for sure - of course, I was in my 20s...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,418 Posts
I remember skiing Smuggler's Notch when I was in my 20s. Good times for sure - of course, I was in my 20s...
Sh!T, you can remember your twenties? No way you had a good time.

Reactions: Long and TheFlash

·
Registered
10,095 Posts

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Picture looks quite high off the ground. Wonder what an aerodynamic flip would look like at 300 mph. Is that an F-80 in the background ? Helicopter is not going to keep up. Looks like they found a use for E-85.
Good thing the speed limit is 70 MPH.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,266 Posts
Good thing the speed limit is 70 MPH.
You mean besides the 1:30-8am Monday, 2-detector, 23-channel port. cb, 4-state midwest weekly commute for 6 months.

·
Registered
15,418 Posts
Umm,
You mean besides the 1:30-8am Monday, 2-detector, 23-channel port. cb, 4-state midwest weekly commute for 6 months.
Umm, ahh, Yeah! That's it!

WTF?

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,266 Posts
Well that came across surprisingly close to what I hoped. My evening aperitif threw me into the wayback machine and reminded me that with enough prep I did quite better than the limit with the Monday and Saturday 'early morning' weekly commute 4 states over to Dayton. And that was even when the Indiana limit was 65. The gig provided for air travel home alternate weekends, but I got to see family every weekend using my scheme. That is all.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,381 Posts
60mph pace ain't a strain. As long as pit stops are synched. ;)

In other news, son just called from urgent care and cancelled pork dinner date tomorrow as his boss tested positive yesterday. So he'll be staying away from his family and sleeping in the basement at least until his result comes back in a few days.
I hope all turns out OK. Losing a close friend to this is hard, been there, done that.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,266 Posts
S#IT ! I forgot to loop back; thanks. The boy called yesterday pm = Negative! His wife got her result in just 2 days = Negative as well. 'At-school' lessons began last week for their 4th-grader, so he only missed 2 days waiting their results.

fun Fact: I went ahead and did up that lo 'n slo pork roast with fixings and ran it over there, and they said the anxiety made everyone hungry and they all wolfed everything down.

@Hurst- I'm sure you already know it just be there to support your friend's family.

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
To your family's health!

6821 - 6840 of 7157 Posts