Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6801 - 6820 of 6848 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,137 Posts
60mph pace ain't a strain. As long as pit stops are synched. ;)

In other news, son just called from urgent care and cancelled pork dinner date tomorrow as his boss tested positive yesterday. So he'll be staying away from his family and sleeping in the basement at least until his result comes back in a few days.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
764 Posts
60mph pace ain't a strain. As long as pit stops are synched. ;)

In other news, son just called from urgent care and cancelled pork dinner date tomorrow as his boss tested positive yesterday. So he'll be staying away from his family and sleeping in the basement at least until his result comes back in a few days.
Crossing my fingers for him. I had to wait 36 hours for results a few weeks ago - fortunately, it was negative and I only had mild cold symptoms.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,137 Posts
Old Crow. I can think of better Bourbons. But none for me thanks.
I'm hard-pressed to come up with better swill for a lo-brow daily Manhattan. The main deliverables remain; Kentuck', enjoyable neat, and <$40 per gallon.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,852 Posts
Some of today's haul...

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
You still have room!
That's just today. I have yesterday's loot and tomorrow yet. And that's just the downstairs fridge.
I won't have to buy beer for two weeks!

More pics to follow...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,239 Posts
New brew pub just opened at my cabin. I'm excited.

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Flight. XL.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,794 Posts
I'm hard-pressed to come up with better swill for a lo-brow daily Manhattan. The main deliverables remain; Kentuck', enjoyable neat, and <$40 per gallon.
I like my Manhattan, made with VO and sweet vermouth, a dash of bitters on the rocks, That is the "Classic Manhattan. It's Vegas baby.

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 Premium & 2012 SRX4 Luxury
742 Posts
Went skiing at Smugglers Notch once, right down the road from Stowe. Beautiful country. Beer ain't bad either.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,239 Posts
Sapporo last night.

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Went skiing at Smugglers Notch once, right down the road from Stowe. Beautiful country. Beer ain't bad either.
It's a perfect weekend. We hit up Idletyme yesterday and actually had lunch outside.
Then we stopped at this little ice cream stand, maybe some of you guys have heard of it...

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,449 Posts
Looks like a good time. Was going to say you should hit up the Whistlepig tasting room, but looks like they are closed for covid. It's right around that area somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Yeah, a bunch of stuff is either closed or pickup only.
We knew this a few weeks ahead of time and I was able to pre-order alot of beer.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,137 Posts
Long pops trunk at the full service: Fill'er up, and check the oil. Oh, and top off the gas while you're back there please.

Reactions: silversport

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,423 Posts
Nice surroundings to have an ice cream. I have two bandits that would love to sit there and eat a gallon of ice cream.

We make apple cake from the last apples in the garden.

·
Registered
15,239 Posts
Son-in-law says he gets boatloads of compliments all the time.

Reactions: silversport
6801 - 6820 of 6848 Posts