Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6421 - 6440 of 6934 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,278 Posts
Glad he's not homeless

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,911 Posts
You'd think his brother would let him stay at his house...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,278 Posts
All he does is create trouble. My wife kicked him out. He still comes around now and then.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,805 Posts
The Knights played the wrong goalie. They lost a 2 to 0 lead Dallas is the better team.

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
The same can be said about Dames.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
The Knights played the wrong goalie. They lost a 2 to 0 lead Dallas is the better team.
They played well but they lacked the guy who could find the back of the net when they needed to. Max Paciorety is one of my favourite character players in the league and he can score and he can score big goals but he went silent in this series and -2. Mark Stone managed 1 goal in the 5 games and was -1. You can't win games like that.

But even with that, Dallas didn't win by much - all the games were close.

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
What a fold though. Up by 2 goals with ten minutes left in the game. M. A. F. would have risen to the occasion.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
I for one hate those delay of game penalties - unless they are obviously deliberate. But in OT of a deciding game? Jaysus.

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
I agree. The rules is the rules however, and he cleanly hit the puck all by himself. Unfortunately it was on edge, so a little tap sent it out. It sucks. Next time keep your two goal lead and put in Fleury.

Reactions: TheFlash

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,444 Posts
Do you know the feeling. Tough day at work. Starting 0700 - back home at 1900.

And then you think: “a drink would be nice”.

I’m a bit hesitant because its Tuesday and Im a good Christian.

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
Good Christians do imbibe. Go for it!

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,154 Posts
Good Christians do imbibe. Go for it!
+1 And it's actually double on days that begin with 'T'. And triple for days starting with 'S'. There's lot'sa rules I forget some.

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Good Christians are good Christians because they drink.
Took the youngest son today for his road test...

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
Is this a celebratory beer?

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
I agree. The rules is the rules however, and he cleanly hit the puck all by himself. Unfortunately it was on edge, so a little tap sent it out. It sucks. Next time keep your two goal lead and put in Fleury.
I've long felt that this was a stupid rule but I recognize that it has to be black or white to cut down on the players who are trying to stop play and avoid icing.

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
Why dirty up that beautiful picture with that Limey car, lol?

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
Aren't they all?
LOL...Sure, we can call it that.
He passed. (y)
As I wrote my comment I was thinkwthe exact same thing. This is scary. And congrats, dad. Is your insurance paid up?!

6421 - 6440 of 6934 Posts