Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6401 - 6420 of 6931 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
I reset the GDO, wiping out all devices that were programmed to it. One by one, I have added the Audi, the Equinox, the CTS, and one of the two handheld remotes. I will add the other handheld remote (used in the 2017 Cruze).tomorrow.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
Congrats on liquidating the old bones in the fleet!

I have a Liftmaster on one door (~5 yrs old) and a Craftsman on the other (~36 yrs old).
The Craftsman will recognize Homelink, but the Liftmaster will not.
I was kind of sad to see the '08 SRX go. It was our second SRX and the interior and most of the car was amazing but it need too much work to see us through another 5+ years. As I said farewell to it, I remarked that the a/c, the third row, the sunroof, and the rear wiper all still worked. It was well engineered for sure but I paid for my decision to not rustproof the bugger.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,804 Posts
The guy with the sword thru his back?
Ya, that's the guy. I would have pulled Lehner when he let that puck go thru his pie hole two games ago. He has just opened his pads for the puck. I was bullshit.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,910 Posts
I was kind of sad to see the '08 SRX go. It was our second SRX and the interior and most of the car was amazing but it need too much work to see us through another 5+ years. As I said farewell to it, I remarked that the a/c, the third row, the sunroof, and the rear wiper all still worked. It was well engineered for sure but I paid for my decision to not rustproof the bugger.
Rust proofing only buys you time AND that's only if it's applied and maintained properly.
I live in basically the same climate as you using similar measures to combat snow and ice. Corrosion is a battle we can fight, but can't win if we choose to operate our vehicles year round.

It's nice to have the means and the smarts to know when it's time to cut a car loose, even if you really enjoy it. The hourglass turns after about eight winters, regardless of care.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,276 Posts
He's my brother.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,804 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
they better put Marc Fleury in goal if they want to win.
Vegas is doing well - they've been in every game so far. Either the bounces will go for them and they will extend or they won't and they're done. That's hockey.

And, yeah, I'd put Fleury in.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
768 Posts
Kids (in their early 20s) asked for a family movie - "Hidalgo" with Viggo Mortensen. Fortunately, it's a movie I enjoy.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,910 Posts
That giraffe is bound to show up tonight

6401 - 6420 of 6931 Posts