Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6381 - 6400 of 6840 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,419 Posts
With sugar that is. Wife is on zero/light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,230 Posts
With sugar that is. Wife is on zero/light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, hi-test original good stuff.

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,136 Posts
While too much booze has its negative health consequences it's interesting reading how much as bad (even worse) any amount of soda drinking is. Reportedly more physically additive than alcohol. I can stand root beer (the last one last Fall felling trees), Dr. Pepper (last one 3 months back for a ham brine) and sarsaparilla (damn last one in '14 from Trader Joe's). Ok tonic too with gin. Well yes of course there's Fanta for really crappy beer. And I had a flat Sprite 2 years ago for food poisoning.

Look at that, already time for my daily Manhattan health drink. Empty carbs, blood thinner, and a reminder to eat green veggies.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,962 Posts
Dr Pepper Diet is the only one I like but has no redeeming value. Prefer straight leaded for normal dirinking (and Pepsi Cherry Cola plus a lime goes well with Captain Morgan 100)

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,844 Posts
Not a drop of soda in like 8+ years, excluding tonic or club...do they count?

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm raising a glass to the two of you.

What's in the glass you ask? Why Elijah Craig Small Bath 1789 on ice. Very very nice.

To your health! 🥃🥃
Thanks!
The nights have been getting cooler here as I'm certain they are in Ottawa as well.
Perhaps tonight I'll give the Oktoberfest the evening off and pour myself a nice glass of bourbon to commemorate a fantastic weekend spent with my girl.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,230 Posts
Not a drop of soda in like 8+ years, excluding tonic or club...do they count?
Depends. If you're 'blending' it with an appropriate elixir then you're safe. If you're drinking it unadulterated then you have sinned.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Depends. If you're 'blending' it with an appropriate elixir then you're safe. If you're drinking it unadulterated then you have sinned.
Just enough to knock the vodka or gin drinks the wife makes me down to safe levels for human consumption.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
762 Posts
Weird things have been happening with our Chamberlain GDO. First, about two weeks ago, I programmed the '19 Equinox's Homelink to add the GDO. Then, last week, my CTS's HomeLink stopped working altogether. Reprogrammed it the other day and all is good. Now, my wife's '18 Q5's Homelink programming doesn't work.

Oh yeah, and both the '12 Cruze and the '08 SRX are gone from the family fleet.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
762 Posts
Thanks Padgett. Apparently, Chamberlain GDOs can remember up to a certain number of remotes. It may be dropping off memorized units as I add new ones. I will try to clear it and start from scratch and THEN maybe buy one of those units.

·
Registered
15,230 Posts
@Flash, your boys had better extend the series tomorrow night.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Weird things have been happening with our Chamberlain GDO. First, about two weeks ago, I programmed the '19 Equinox's Homelink to add the GDO. Then, last week, my CTS's HomeLink stopped working altogether. Reprogrammed it the other day and all is good. Now, my wife's '18 Q5's Homelink programming doesn't work.

Oh yeah, and both the '12 Cruze and the '08 SRX are gone from the family fleet.
Congrats on liquidating the old bones in the fleet!

I have a Liftmaster on one door (~5 yrs old) and a Craftsman on the other (~36 yrs old).
The Craftsman will recognize Homelink, but the Liftmaster will not.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Remember, if you have a dog you're not drinking alone.
No dog, but if I drink enough an orange and purple spotted giraffe shows up.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,790 Posts
6381 - 6400 of 6840 Posts