Cadillac Owners Forum banner

6041 - 6060 of 6141 Posts

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (98k miles)
1,186 Posts
If he was smart he would of gone overseas to like the Bahamas or Mexico or something.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,280 Posts
Did he wear a face mask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,235 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
Oh happy hilarious hump day. Great find there, Long. Any interest in a pic of the subject car (ugly ass blue by the way) has been completely replaced by something much more interesting:

".....I don’t know if I can bring myself to participate in this insanity. I feel silly, wearing a surgical mask outside.”

So after everything else he's done, this champ feels nothing more than 'silly'. It reminds me of the Rowdie Roddy Piper movie where special glasses show 1/2 the people walking around are alien ghouls.

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
Good luck getting those bikini-clad babes to show up at his mommies place to see him while he's on house arrest awaiting trial.

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
Exactly. Big growed he-man feeling 'silly' wearing a mask in public, but apparently not with living with mommy and wearing an electronic leash.

Now what was the definition of sheeple again? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (98k miles)
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
9,235 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
Ok. Ok. I can't claim immense experience with IPAes, but I'll look into them to add to mostly just pils that I favor. But it's the hat and glasses I'm jonesing over right now!

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
Ok. Ok. I can't claim immense experience with IPAes, but I'll look into them to add to mostly just pils that I favor. But it's the hat and glasses I'm jonesing over right now!
I'd say IPA is an acquired taste along with the fact that my palate has morfed considerably over time.
I used to drink a 2L bottle of soda a day and took my java with cream and loads of sugar. I've not had a drop of soda (excluding club & tonic) in 9 years and now take my coffee black.

IPA is my preferred beer, but I can be caught drinking other ales, pils, lager, sours, porter, stout...
Not a huge fan of wheat beer anymore, but I will try one if offered.

The New Belgium line is pretty good for what I consider a mainstream craft beer.

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
Made the bi-weekly booze run for a couple cases of champagne to keep wifey pliant and snagged a few each of the first 3, plus a 6-pak of a Goose Island (Inbev) local fave jumped in my cart.

It's advertised as the country's oldest rock station. The very first rock song played on KSHE in November 1967 was Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit". (wiki). I already downed one and it's fair-to-middlin', but smacked me with too much malt at first. I'll sample (more like quaff) those first 3 over cigars with my son tomorrow on poolday. He just got a new 3500 crewcab company truck so he'll be all full of himself fershur. And don't think I'm not giving him $!HT for picking a wimpy non-dually and toy shortbed. These kids today.

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
LMK what you think of Founder's.
I've yet to try one of their brews that I'll buy a second time.

Fun fact: Goose Island is a Budweiser product.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,831 Posts
So I have had an active month... GF almost broke up with me... But we sorted it out. We have now been going out for 6 months, 2 weeks... Longest I have been with same woman in a while. Shes a keeper... She also is going to school... Currently an RN with Bachelors and working on a Masters to be a Nurse practitioner. She will finish her Masters right after I retire.

Brought mom out to visit her sister in Grand Junction, CO. I drove around a little bit there, had a little trouble with my car in the higher elevations. It didn't know how much fuel to feed it. Was stalling out at Idle over 9,000ft. When I left the car was running a bit better back through the mountains than it did coming in. But still was running 80mph at over 4k in 4th gear up those 7% grades. Down was a breeze. I just paced other cars and only touched the brakes when I needed to. Brakes never got hot but that sucker sure can get up there just coasting. Dash cam caught most of the "fun" but not sure I should post those videos since it shows my speed... lol..

Daughter is getting divorce from husband and they had their first video meeting with the judge. Well my daughter didn't tell me about it until after the fact. So now I am paying for a lawyer for her. Luckily they are both broke, he probably used his whole half of the stimulus check to pay for his lawyer. So should be an easy case (Keeping fingers crossed) They don't have any assets and both work minimum wage. They have a 4 year old together. Luckily once the Divorce is final they only deal with the friend of the court and don't use lawyers at that stage.

Oh yea, car roached the water pump when I got back. It might have had issues before but I didn't realize it. Luckily I only spent $130 on it at home instead of much more on the road. Going back out to Colorado next week to pick mom up so she can pack. My sister is going to take her back out just before labor day. My GF (Linda) and I plan to go out the week after on vacation and see the sights. Although I am still trying to find some other stuff to go see. I saw the Colorado National Monument and Grand Mesa mountain with my Mom (Got it on Dashcam too). Want to see other stuff this time.

Truck is almost back on the road... Will finish up its new engine in august, will also install that engine at end of august as well. Should make the truck a bit peppier. Especially switching out the 1/2 ton rear with the 3.73 gearing for a 3/4 ton rear end with 4.10 gearing... then I can get back to getting this blower mounted in my CTS,,,

Rodney

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
So I have had an active month... .
then I can get back to getting this blower mounted in my CTS,,,

Rodney
You certainly got a full plate there, and it looks like you're keeping your eyes on the long game.

Reactions: redheadedrod

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,536 Posts
Ejs, do you ever have a cloudless day there?

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
I have a cool box full of beers.
And caddy got clothes on.
I have a bottle of Patron for a gathering tonight.

Clothing optional.

·
Registered
96 FWB
884 Posts
You know what they say: Small bottle - small gathering. Looks like perfect for two.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,833 Posts

6041 - 6060 of 6141 Posts