Cadillac Owners Forum banner

5721 - 5740 of 5844 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,461 Posts
September.
OTOH today it was said that the remdesivir vaccine will cost those on Medicare over $3200 for the treatment. It is the American way.
As I read it, it is not a "vaccine" it is a treatment. Gilead Sciences disclosed its pricing for the COVID-19 treatment remdesivir, saying it will charge $3,120 for patients with private health insurance. Patients who are covered by government programs like Medicaid will be charged $2,340 for a typical treatment course.

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,429 Posts
The American way is to give Gilead over $70M in tax dollars to fund the drug's development and then let them set whatever price they want. Remdesivir may knock a few days off recovery time but cheap Dexamethasone saves lives. I sincerely hope the rushed "September" vaccine works better on humans than it did on monkeys.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,702 Posts
I thought those 99 packs of PBR were the cure

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,229 Posts
It is a bitch. Freedom now or freedom later? We did social distancing for 1 month and now it’s gone. 4 left in ventilators and 30-something still in quarantine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,702 Posts
Self portrait? Or is it from my own photo album 📸?

·
Registered
96 FWB
786 Posts
Power nap.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,352 Posts
I can tell that's not Long...because the cans are all the same. If it was Long, there would be different IPA's with weird names and can artwork including glitter and unicorns and skulls :p :p

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,034 Posts
I can tell that's not Long...because the cans are all the same. If it was Long, there would be different IPA's with weird names and can artwork including glitter and unicorns and skulls :p :p
Reading your post had a Pavlov's dog effect on me.

·
Registered
96 FWB
786 Posts
There was a bell?

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,034 Posts
Ha!

I'm sitting at my daughter's softball scrimmage right now that really shouldn't even be happening IMO, but her flat-earth dufus of an organization leader says otherwise.
Making the best of it. Somehow the water bottle I brought along for myself tastes just like Fisher's Island Lemonade.

·
Registered
14,702 Posts
My kinda guy, even though you're a wanker.

·
Registered
14,702 Posts
Oh.... LOL.

5721 - 5740 of 5844 Posts