Cadillac Owners Forum banner

5301 - 5315 of 5315 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,430 Posts
'Evva'. It's already named in the photo.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,430 Posts
Thank you Long. In Danish it’s called “to carry an inebriation with dignity”
Love it. How is it written in Danish?

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,640 Posts
Chillin' with my adopted pooch.
Not a big fan of wheat beer, but it was a gift. This one's not bad.

·
Registered
2008 SRX4 & 2010 CTS4 sedan / Non-Cadillacs: 2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Chev Cruze LT
409 Posts
"Belgian style"...

I'm not much of a beer drinker but in 2018, I had a short visit in Brussels and just last year at this time I was in Berlin for a couple of weeks. Oh man, do those countries ever do beer well.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
"Belgian style"...

I'm not much of a beer drinker...
Yeah, me neither ;)

I got my start on wheat beer, but quickly moved on to other varieties.
This selection represented everything I disliked in a brew, but was well done. It was a refreshing visit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All-

New to this site. Looking for info on switching out audio.

I have a 2012 CTS Coupe 3.6L. The audio package is basic without the display that opens from the top of the dash as in a V or premium packages.

The display is inexpensive now. Does anyone know if the display can installed in my CTS model? Seems to have the cut out for it in the dash.

Thoughts appreciated,

p

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,172 Posts
"Belgian style"...

I'm not much of a beer drinker but in 2018, I had a short visit in Brussels and just last year at this time I was in Berlin for a couple of weeks. Oh man, do those countries ever do beer well.
Sounds like a nice trip. Belgium is a pretty mixed up country but they do good beer. More than 600 breweries in that small country.
They like to mix berries and sweet soda into the beer. I think cherry beer is the most common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
IMO the coriander/orange peel ingredients are usually overdone in wheat beers I've had in the past, but this brew was done right.
I wouldn't buy it myself, but I would drink it again if offered to me.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Just checking in so Long knows everything is in control on the Eastern Atlantic Shoreline.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
And away we go...

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
When Im sober Im reading this. Amazing how he could come from a modest background and become pres.

·
Registered
2008 SRX4 & 2010 CTS4 sedan / Non-Cadillacs: 2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Chev Cruze LT
409 Posts
EjS - Not just President but a great one.

If you are interested in Lincoln, you might be interested in reading two of Doris Kearns Goodwin's books: "Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln" and "Leadership in Turbulent Times". Either of these books will make you pause every time you hear contemporary comparisons to Lincoln. In my view, he's been somewhat mythologized in the rearview mirror of history but he did what he had to do as the President in the times he lived.

Absolutely every time I go to Washington DC, I make a point of visiting the Lincoln Memorial and soak it in. We get our inspirations from wherever we can, right?

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Just checking in so Long knows everything is in control on the Eastern Atlantic Shoreline.
Define "in control", EjS.
I actually took a trip of sorts to Canada yesterday. Or 1977. Details are, well...I dunno.

EjS - Not just President but a great one.
Some would go as far to say that Lincoln was the Cadillac of Presidents.

·
Registered
14,430 Posts
I wish he were the President of Cadillac

5301 - 5315 of 5315 Posts