Cadillac Owners Forum banner

5281 - 5300 of 5315 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,368 Posts
The stupid 25% tariffs that Trump imposed on Scotch for zero reason doesn't help the prices in the States. Obviously a gin drinker.
Like Melania's *****, not a drop of alcohol has ever touched Donald J. Trump's lips. He washes down his Chloroquine with Lysol and a bleach backer. Besides, the Scots pay the tariffs... says He.

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (97k miles)
1,099 Posts
You will never understand if you don't understand. It is GREAT.
Doesn't this only work out if both the women are switch hitters? If you have two straight women, I can't see this working out unless you have incredible stamina

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,172 Posts
Packing for a long weekend in the summer cottage. I can afford a cts but need an escalade. Big sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,430 Posts
How many are travelling in the wagon?

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,645 Posts
Packing for a long weekend in the summer cottage. I can afford a cts but need an escalade. Big sigh...
Even with the Tahoe and a Thule topper, sometimes I take a second vehicle up to camp.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,430 Posts
Even with the Tahoe and a Thule topper, sometimes I take a second vehicle up to camp.
Thatsta lot of crap. Wow. Don't you leave stuff there?

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Thatsta lot of crap. Wow. Don't you leave stuff there?
Some items, yes, but I allow others up when I'm not around and sh*t turns up broken or missing.
Absolutely can't leave alcohol or booze up there.

Things will be changing in a few years when the kids are older and we can spend more time there.

·
Registered
14,430 Posts
Get a cabinet lock. Damn, hauling booze is a pain

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Get a cabinet lock. Damn, hauling booze is a pain
...especiallly the amount of booze I need to haul!
I'm seriously considering hiding totes in my garage.
There is a liquor store about fifteen minutes east.

·
Registered
14,430 Posts
Understand, but still... Whatever works

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,381 Posts
Drink up;
After being opened, bottles of whiskey, vodka, tequila and rum won’t necessarily go bad, but they’ll start to lose their flavor after about six to eight months (or even up to year), Healthline explains.

see at; How long does alcohol last before going bad?

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Six to eight months is forever for someone who appreciates what they imbibe.
Nice weather and some (CV-19 negative) friends dropped by tonight.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Cheers Long. Hope it tastes good.

Below is the “Guldbajer” (Golden Lady - or more plainly - Gold Beer). Found it in the store and now I’m drunk (a bit higher percentage 5.8% against the normal 4.6%).

Caddy is resting in the rain outside.

·
Registered
96 FWB
564 Posts
Punctuation = ✔
Spelling = ✔
Grammar = ✔
Capitalization = ✔
Legible syntax = ✔
All in probably a "non-native" language.

Sorry to give bad news, but you're not drunk. Enough. But, the good news is it's barely evening there.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
EjS falls into the "high functioning" echelon of drinkers like so many here on The Miscellaneous Banter thread.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Thank you Long. In Danish it’s called “to carry an inebriation with dignity”.
I’m working on a Frascati now. So you can relax FTSS, I laughed when I saw your checklist. Will carry it with me if I ever get arrested in a buzz :)

·
Registered
96 FWB
564 Posts
In mockup stage with my Startup! Residential model for fridge shown. Focus groups recommend rollout along all the interstate service stations. Sales outside the states will be unchilled version. I have this all planned out. Just hunting the perfect brand name:

5281 - 5300 of 5315 Posts