Cadillac Owners Forum banner

4661 - 4680 of 4878 Posts

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,213 Posts
Idea is to slow it down. Viruses do not like warm weather and we are having record highs for March, 90s this weekend.

Is holding steady at about a 1.3% mortality rate. Also about 25000 infected out of 23 million in state One tenth of a percent.

Also over 3" behind in rainfall this year. May need to get sprinklers going.

ps better to cut off at lake city and seperate from Baja Georgia.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,327 Posts
Activated my sprinklers last week here. Haven't had to use them yet since it's been raining so much.

25k have it in FL today? It's higher than that, this thing has been spreading for months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
Good luck enforcing that.
My parents own a home in the sunshine state, but are not official residents and do not have Fla. drivers licenses.
That's my situation with a cabin I own in Georgia. I pay taxes, have a boat registered, but I have my Florida driver's license. Still, I agree, keep them damn New Yorkers outta here!

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,224 Posts
That's my situation with a cabin I own in Georgia. I pay taxes, have a boat registered, but I have my Florida driver's license. Still, I agree, keep them damn New Yorkers outta here!
I told my folks to stay put in Fla. until this virus is under control and be smart about planning their outings.
They're old like Padgett.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
OMG! Lmfao!

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,353 Posts
It's pretty fair to assume that for every confirmed case, there are 10 untested cases out there. Despite claims to the contrary, US testing is still way behind where it should be.

I didn't know that Long's parents were that old.

Why would anyone try to sneak into Florida?

·
Registered
8,224 Posts

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
a) no-one is old like me.
b) New Yorkers carught trying to sneak into Florida will be used as a control group in the vaccine trials.
You're a good sport, Padgett.
I'm certain my parents are actually older than you.

I didn't know that Long's parents were that old.

Why would anyone try to sneak into Florida?
LOL! I'm well preserved from all the liquor consumption, but I can't stop time.

·
Registered
14,183 Posts
As long as my Scotch is chilled I'm good.

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Same here, but if they can only do a few hundred tests a day at each site, the counts they are getting aren't even a dent in the actual numbers.
Right.
Don't forget about the individuals just floating around spewing their infectious germs while unaware they have it, too.
NY is doubling its confirmed cases every three days.

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (97k miles)
1,088 Posts
My dad is 72, my mom is 67. They go to the market everyday. I tell them to stay home and their response is that they wear masks and gloves … so irritated.

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,353 Posts
Imagine how the medical professionals who have to reuse their disposable gloves and masks feel.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,120 Posts
We stopped going. Order on internet and get delivery.

My parents leaves groceries outside 48 hours and disinfect before storing in fridge. Im not that extreme.

Here’s baaad news for all you alcoholists: Carlsberg and Danish destilleries are helping hospitals, guess what they destillate out of Whiskey, cider, beer, gin etc.??

At least nurses tell it smells good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4661 - 4680 of 4878 Posts