Cadillac Owners Forum banner

4641 - 4660 of 4878 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,600 Posts
Bennie was a very big party animal.
yeeeeea!. he was probably the kind of person with the latex suit and gag ball being led around on a leach! "Crawl you sorry excuse of a man!...Yes, mistress..." 🤣 😷

·
Registered
96 FWB
401 Posts
Yea, I live over the bridge in NJ though where liquor stores are considered the most essential. Pretty they would be the last stores to close.

Drinking a PA beer right now from Neashaminy Creek brewing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OK GDit I give. I've heard Jawn and I know J.A.M.F, but what's J.A.W.N? Unless of course it'll just show as X.X.X.X. ....

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,327 Posts
And the acronym for this jawn stands for Juicy Ale With Nugget

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
The word "Y'all" is a great word as well. Singular, plural, used extensively down here. Even I use it as a transplant.

·
Registered
96 FWB
401 Posts
And the acronym for this jawn stands for Juicy Ale With Nugget

Thank you. OK. That's a potentially satisfactory meaning. But strange that the first thing comes to mind is golden shower with cleveland steamer.

Wot

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
You guys have been inside too long!

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,327 Posts
Yea, they're telling everyone who leaves NYC area to quarantine because it already spread across the entire city. Unfortunately it looks like NYC and other US cities are going to end up like Italy soon, if not worse.

At least it looks like Italy is turning the corner now, or at least close to turning it.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,213 Posts
Roadblocks at the border roadways and checks at the train station. Pretty soon will need a Florida driver's license or will be turned back (after a suitable fine).

Florida is one of the few states that is nearly self-sufficient. (even have local toilet paper manufacturers).

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,120 Posts
Sounds terrible what is happening now. Spain is coming like a bullet too.

Here the experts talk about our containment strategy. Flattening out the curve also means it will last forever.

For the companies here we see anything from well prepared to disaster in terms of management and leadership.

This one separates sheeps from goats.

Wife is better. Probably flu as she did not have high fevers.

Took the caddy for a joy ride. A lot of nice red lining. Empty roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,183 Posts

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,224 Posts
Roadblocks at the border roadways and checks at the train station. Pretty soon will need a Florida driver's license or will be turned back (after a suitable fine).

Florida is one of the few states that is nearly self-sufficient. (even have local toilet paper manufacturers).
Good luck enforcing that.
My parents own a home in the sunshine state, but are not official residents and do not have Fla. drivers licenses.

4641 - 4660 of 4878 Posts