Cadillac Owners Forum banner

4621 - 4640 of 4878 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
What? No Bourbon and Branch in Florida? And you poor saps in PA. I thought Ohio was bad until I had to stay in PA for a couple of weeks. What a PITA it is to get even a six pack, and a case is a whole different story. Is Utah better or worse?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,600 Posts
What? No Bourbon and Branch in Florida? And you poor saps in PA. I thought Ohio was bad until I had to stay in PA for a couple of weeks. What a PITA it is to get even a six pack, and a case is a whole different story. Is Utah better or worse?
That depends if you're a Mormon or not! lol

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
That depends if you're a Mormon or not! lol
Exactly why I said what I said. Doesn't matter who you are, the Mormons run the state. Everyone else is a second class citizen.

·
Registered
14,183 Posts
Thank goodness this is the Miscellaneous Banter thread.

·
Registered
14,183 Posts
One of my buddy's sister was a rock and roller. She was a DJ on the local rock station in Salt Lake City. She's the one who told me that there are Mormons and then everybody else. Of course, since she played the Devil's music I'm sure they had names for her. And she was hot!

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,224 Posts
My wife called me this afternoon, frantic with worry as she couldn't find her purse.
I asked her when was the last time she used her credit card. She couldn't recall, which is very surprising as it is usually hot to the touch from constant use.
I remembered her tipping the pizza delivery driver Friday afternoon when we were out on our front porch having an end of week cocktail, so I figured I'd check.
Yup, there it was in plain sight sitting on a side table...since Friday.

·
Registered
14,183 Posts
Not just the drop top market, the entire market. GMC is offering zero percent over seven years!

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,120 Posts
Tinman: buy a Sierra Denali full option for me.
Will be paid in rare Scotch bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,327 Posts
I know you feel my pain...:mad:. What did they do during prohibition? hummm....
Yea, I live over the bridge in NJ though where liquor stores are considered the most essential. Pretty they would be the last stores to close.

Drinking a PA beer right now from Neashaminy Creek brewing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,327 Posts
Yea, I live over the bridge in NJ though where liquor stores are considered the most essential. Pretty they would be the last stores to close.

Ben Franklin riding the liberty Bell with a soft pretzel in his hand. There's got to be a cheese steak somewhere on this can....

·
Registered
14,183 Posts
Tinman: buy a Sierra Denali full option for me.
Will be paid in rare Scotch bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said 'bottles.' Full...or empty, lol?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,600 Posts

🤣🤣🤣🤣😷

4621 - 4640 of 4878 Posts