Cadillac Owners Forum banner

4041 - 4060 of 4142 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4
13,976 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,304 Posts
I'm in several car clubs. Anyone nominated for office may decline. And I've seen some decline, as I have myself. If you're being elected to the board, either you didn't exercise your rights, or secretly want to be on the board. So, was it incompetence or a closet dog fetish? :ROFLMAO: 😁 :ROFLMAO: 😁 :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
13,976 Posts
The club will fold without new leadership. The woman who is to be the new president personally asked for help. I told my wife this will be a joint effort. I was selected over my wife because I will be the only male on the board (looking for a little balance).

And my wife threatened me.

·
Registered
96 FWB
207 Posts
Haha It's been long enough that we got this V.D. thing down pat. We got the 'celebrating' out of our hair well ahead of schedule a few days back, and for presents it's a set of pushrods for my 383, and I got her a new Dutch Oven (Red Horizon / Lt. Cashmere)

Pick up some box wine and overpriced steaks for the grille, and settle in with a Netflix chickflic. The magic is just time spent together. And yes, be sure to find your best sappy card the 1st day they're set out at Walgreens.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,304 Posts
I prefer a sous vide steak. Nothing better, unless Costco is having a seafood road show. Then it's 3 lbs of one of gods most delicious creations...Alaskan King Crab.

·
Registered
13,976 Posts
I prefer a sous vide steak. Nothing better, unless Costco is having a seafood road show. Then it's 3 lbs of one of gods most delicious creations...Alaskan King Crab.
The Coast Guard is in Alaska basically to protect the U.S. Fishing Fleet, and the fishermen know that. The fishermen would go to the base every now and then and drop off boxes and boxes of really, really fresh Alaskan King Crab just to say, "Thank You" to the Coasties.

·
Registered
13,976 Posts
This is how all stories involving Mr. & Mrs. Tinman end.
If she doesn't carry through I'm safe, but if you suddenly don't hear from me then y'all know that she finally did it.

·
Registered
13,976 Posts
This is how all stories involving Mr. & Mrs. Tinman end.
But on the other hand, many times we have "verry happy ending"!!!

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,019 Posts
No Valentines Day. I sent my wife away. And kids with grand parents.

So I decided - tonight I’m getting pissed all by myself.

Imagine Muse, Metallica, Nirvana banging out of the loudspeakers at 100 dB and just “going down”.

Tomorrow will be really late at work. But the CEO is skiing in Austria...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (95k miles)
1,029 Posts
I haven't done a full clay bar detail and orbiter wax for my car in about 3 years. I did it annually for the first 4 years, then the car got a bunch of small dents, chips and scratches from parking on the street, rocks, and such so I lost interest.

Is it still worth it? I wash it semi-regularly (when dirty or within 2-3 weeks) and it is parked underground at home and in a structure at work. I do like a hand wax once a year.

·
Registered
13,976 Posts
Hand jobs are good.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,288 Posts
Haha It's been long enough that we got this V.D. thing down pat. We got the 'celebrating' out of our hair well ahead of schedule a few days back, and for presents it's a set of pushrods for my 383, and I got her a new Dutch Oven (Red Horizon / Lt. Cashmere)

View attachment 577962

Pick up some box wine and overpriced steaks for the grille, and settle in with a Netflix chickflic. The magic is just time spent together. And yes, be sure to find your best sappy card the 1st day they're set out at Walgreens.
I would have rather had seen the push rods.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,288 Posts
I haven't done a full clay bar detail and orbiter wax for my car in about 3 years. I did it annually for the first 4 years, then the car got a bunch of small dents, chips and scratches from parking on the street, rocks, and such so I lost interest.

Is it still worth it? I wash it semi-regularly (when dirty or within 2-3 weeks) and it is parked underground at home and in a structure at work. I do like a hand wax once a year.
So your car looks like shit and you don't really care.
What do you liked hand wax?

·
Registered
96 FWB
207 Posts
So I decided - tonight I’m getting pissed all by myself.

Imagine Muse, Metallica, Nirvana banging out of the loudspeakers at 100 dB and just “going down”.
When I'm playing wasted bachelor it's Ministry, Rammstein, Slipknot etc.. And everything on 11.

I would have rather had seen the push rods.
Meh. They're just a set of Comp Magnums; there's nothing to see here. But the cracked alum rockers and bent rods were impressive. I was more stoked finding Chevy price (Lodge v. Le Crueset) and still Cadillac colors! And at a farkin' Wal Mart no less.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,521 Posts
headin to the Philly car show tonight...i'll the one with a nice tan, blk jacket & blk "P"hillis hat on. if you're there tonight, give me a holla!!!

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,521 Posts
For your viewing pleasure... a couple of pics of the 2020 Philly car show.

4041 - 4060 of 4142 Posts