Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 6096 Posts

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,171 Posts
Re: What changes would you make to your CTS?

Hey, don't pass judgement on Marv. If it weren't garyss and Marv it would be irrelevant. And it is Marv here that we are talkin' 'bout.

And somehow I'm the villan here...:D

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,821 Posts

·
Registered
9,171 Posts

I'm cool with that.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,821 Posts

Burn, baby, burn.

Happy 25 year anniversary to the L.A. Riots. What a shame that was.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts

Burn, baby, burn.

Happy 25 year anniversary to the L.A. Riots. What a shame that was.
I'm not taking the blame for that :thehand:

·
Registered
14,821 Posts

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Re: SuperCharger for the 2008-2013 CTS 3.6 V6

Might get carried away and race a cop...not yet
Just make sure you win, the ticket is your trophy. I unknowingly passed a state trooper once...in a company vehicle. GREAT story.

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,368 Posts

In Georgia I know first hand they give a regular ticket and a super speeder ticket on top of that if you get clocked doing 20 above the speed limit (was winding down from 115, got clocked at 93 on a 70 zone smh). The only ticket I've gotten, I'll wait for tinman to sell me his v! I plan on getting a ticket with that car....if they're able to catch up :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,171 Posts

That car would no doubt land me in jail. I'm usually good for one ticket/year--used to be able to have them "taken care of", but those days are done. Last one was 79 in a 55, but left with a window tint citation. As long as you're not in a school zone or acting like a total D-bag, cops around here are pretty decent.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,823 Posts

Just make sure you win, the ticket is your trophy. I unknowingly passed a state trooper once...in a company vehicle. GREAT story.
I did that with a county trouper... Problem was I was doing 100 in a 55... The Super charger on that ex police chase car kicked me up over 140 mph real quick and never saw the cop again... Although there was a rumor that someone in the company ran from the cops but they never got close enough to identify the actual car or driver.. Was dark and they were standing still in the median... I was in a hurry but didn't intend THAT much of a hurry... Needless to say I quit that part time job the next day... Was driving for my dad and he bought an old 9C1 with a built motor and 6 psi blower on it...

I figured out I needed to do something else real quick...

·
Registered
14,821 Posts
And Internet years are like dog years, making this an ancient post.

Reactions: SC2150 and Tbbt

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,823 Posts
Re: An IPF/KPE ECU and TCU tune review

But not nearly as ancient as a number of members here... In this group at 49 I almost feel like a pup...

·
Registered
14,821 Posts

But not nearly as ancient as a number of members here... In this group at 49 I almost feel like a pup...
Bitch pup, lol.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,359 Posts

Daaayum that old man can find anything! Like our own version of 411-Information.

Marv, I lost a sock...

For those familiar with one-liners, there is a "correct" response to that line. :bouncy:

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts

Daaayum that old man can find anything! Like our own version of 411-Information.

Marv, I lost a sock...

For those familiar with one-liners, there is a "correct" response to that line. :bouncy:
Your wife used your sock to polish her car windows, ask her where she left it. Marv

·
Registered
14,821 Posts

Twins.

Yes, twins.

And a couple of hours...or at least 5 minutes.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts

Twins.

Yes, twins.

And an couple of hours...or at least 5 minutes.
LMAO- is that 5 minutes total or per twin?

21 - 40 of 6096 Posts