Cadillac Owners Forum banner

3661 - 3680 of 3739 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,179 Posts
Clark will have a little trouble get that tree thru the door of the house I am thinking.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,098 Posts
At least Clark remembered his saw this time
True! Watching it on TV right now after putting up decorations. Family tradition here at Casa de Long.

Clark will have a little trouble get that tree thru the door of the house I am thinking.
You are correct, Flash. We were laughing so much that I hadn't even given that a thought!

God, Beverly D'Angelo was a total POA back then :love:

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,758 Posts
Yes, yes she was.

I'm at my cabin in BuFu Georgia. Tomorrow on my way out I'm stopping alongside the road and clipping an evergreen to put in my truck to take home for our Christmas tree. Beats spending $100

·
Registered
08 CTS none DI 3.6
153 Posts
I hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving. It's been very busy season for us so far. For my birthday I got a new grandbaby, my daughters first one, baby Lilly. We've hit every dealer in the area car shopping and I "think" the wife will probably end up getting a new Dodge Challenger which let's me off the hook on the whole CTSV thingy. My Caddy is still running awesome other than the monthly misfire on cylinder 5. We've put over 6k on it since the new motor went in and I'm still tickled when I get to drive it. We wish everyone here a safe and happy holiday season.

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
The Challenger is the one car that could lure me from The General.
Your wife has got some good taste.

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Not having anything useful to contribute never stopped me from posting.
Good to see you back, my man!

·
Registered
08 CTS none DI 3.6
153 Posts
Well she married me so yes but..it doesn't touch the smoothness of the 11 year old caddy. For ride, comfort, sound system and from a riders viewpoint caddy beats it hands down...

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Six miles off the main road makes this guy a pot farmer, serial killer, cult leader, or all three.

If he hands out kool aid and matching jumpsuits when you arrive, GTF outta there.

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Yes, yes she was.

I'm at my cabin in BuFu Georgia. Tomorrow on my way out I'm stopping alongside the road and clipping an evergreen to put in my truck to take home for our Christmas tree. Beats spending $100
No shortage of pines in Georgia.
My brother lived around the Savannah area for years selling bearings and other items to many mills.
I believe the slogan at the time was "Pines grow jobs".

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,758 Posts
Got a nice six footer. Obviously a pretty fresh one to place in the house.

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (95k miles)
974 Posts
Mr Earl, you need to read the post correctly. My post was as follows:

"
My friend has a cool wife. He is allowed in the kitchen only for two things. To eat food. Or bang her. We found this out during a night of drinking. Needless to say, we have not eaten dinner at their house since then."

It is my friend, and his wife that made the rules.

Stop trying to make a move on my wife bro!

Long, he hasn't been proven to be a serial killer, but we are pretty sure he is a psychopath since he is ODD. But that's why we are good to him so he won't get angry so I don't end up cut up and buried in the desert.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
937 Posts
It is Tuesday. Means little Friday.
Listening to Norwegian Heavy-Drinking-Dance.

It is getting late tomorrow boss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,758 Posts
Sherry tonight

3661 - 3680 of 3739 Posts