Cadillac Owners Forum banner

3641 - 3660 of 3739 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,179 Posts
Flash: you are kidding. Ford vs. Ferrari is a damn masterpiece.

Saw it tonight.

I did not know Shelby was putting everything at stake at Daytona.

I was entertained every minute and the plot where the big capital just decides to beat Ferrari at every cost and then cross the line as 1st, 2nd, 3rd. It’s priceless.

Thumbs up. See it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am glad you liked it. I lived it so. I remember a lot of that. difference of opinion never hurts.

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
468 Posts
If you like the Hollywood version of FvF you might also like "The 24 Hour War" on Netflix.
Thanks for that - just watched it while wifey was still in bed this a.m.
Love the vintage film footage and all those youngsters making history!!

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,097 Posts
If you like the Hollywood version of FvF you might also like "The 24 Hour War" on Netflix.
Nice recommend, CaddyFred- just finished watching it. For those unfamiliar or just looking to refresh their memory, it is [what I believe] to be an excellent primer for F vs F. Good research without all the Hollywood hype.
Padgett will appreciate the "barn door" reference as well.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Carroll Shelby tells all in this never-before-seen, newly released,(back then) raw & uncut interview. Shelby talks openly about his childhood, passions, early race career, Henry Ford II & Ford Motor Company, Ford v. Ferrari, Mustangs, Cobras, GT40s, Daytona Coupe, winning the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans, Lee Iacocca, Ken Miles, Don Frey, John Wyer, Ray Geddes, Hal Sperlich, Pete Brock, Fred Goodell, and living in Africa. Interviews with Legendary Designers & Engineers - Episode 1 Recorded on 12/10/97 #FORDvFERRARI #CarrollShelby #FordVsFerrari

See at:

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
937 Posts
Where is Long. There is a party going on here. It is dark and cold so skipped the fitness lesson tonight.

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
Where is Long. There is a party going on here. It is dark and cold so skipped the fitness lesson tonight.
Fitness?
How 'bout "fitness" liquor in my belly!

All jokes aside, everyone be safe this evening. It is one of the most dangerous nights of the year. I'll be hosting Friendsgiving tonight and then off to my sister's for Thanksgiving.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
enjoy your family and friends, the wife and I will be staying home, both have bad colds.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
937 Posts
Yes - speedy recovery for you all we wish.
No thanksgiving celebration in EU. Just dark and cold.
Hope you have a nice thanksgiving.

Friday the yearly X-mas party will be celebrated at my workplace. There is a couple - one from our storage and one from packing dept. They will be “making out” at nearest restroom before starters are served.

To stay in Flash language: It’s Christmas baby! (and special Danish tradition to pass out on snaps and then make scandals).

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Oh Ya we do that in Vegas every day baby. Have a great time every one.

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
Clark Griswold has moved to my neck of the woods and traded in the Family Truckster for a Honda Pilot...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,758 Posts
Backwards even. Nice pic.

3641 - 3660 of 3739 Posts