Cadillac Owners Forum banner

3621 - 3640 of 3739 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
937 Posts
Some of our race drivers here (8xLe Mans winner Tom Kristensen) says FvF is pretty correct.

Over here the movie title is “Le Mans ‘66”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,179 Posts
Bought the pop corn, saw the movie. How good was it, well I will not go back and see it again. It was OK.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,758 Posts
Agreed. I've heard all kinds of good things, but free beer and popcorn while watching on my tube works for me.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,179 Posts
I paid the extra $3 for XD Movie (better picture quality?) Some of the English accent from Ken Miles was not understandable to me or my wife in many of his conversations.
A few of the words by many of the actors in some conversions where not understandable.
There was no "gotcha" in the movie, no suspense.
It was not Le Mans with Steve McQueen.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,758 Posts
WTF? Hell, yes it's wrong!

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,097 Posts
Ok the wife and myself are now looking to buy her a new to us caddy. Is it wrong to steer her away from a CTSV as mine is a plain CTS........
We can tell you whatever you want to hear, but you're the one who shares a bed with her.

·
Registered
13,758 Posts
Just remember, Sighman, if your car is in the shop you will have to drive hers. You'll love it. Maybe give her your car and YOU get the V.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,402 Posts
I'm heading upstate PA guys for the week to see the kids & gkids....see ya when I get back. Happy 🦃 day Turkeys!!! LOL

·
Registered
937 Posts
Flash: you are kidding. Ford vs. Ferrari is a damn masterpiece.

Saw it tonight.

I did not know Shelby was putting everything at stake at Daytona.

I was entertained every minute and the plot where the big capital just decides to beat Ferrari at every cost and then cross the line as 1st, 2nd, 3rd. It’s priceless.

Thumbs up. See it!

·
Registered
937 Posts
I will see if they have it. A lot of the Netflix material available in us is not accessible in Europe.

Dont ask me why.

3621 - 3640 of 3739 Posts