Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3378 Posts

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Re: An IPF/KPE ECU and TCU tune review

Hey, when did they start letting adults in here?! ;)
The adults have been here....we got rid of the riff-raff when we sent tinman packing for 3 weeks to Alaska. :yup:

I don't know why you V guys care....you can whoop our butts all day long with those monsters. Give a poor 3.6L guy a break. :rofl:

Let the fun continue....

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense intended, brother. My mistake, I should have said "here in the CF forum". :)

Tinman's in Alaska? No wonder it's been so quiet in the V forum lately! ;)

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Re: An IPF/KPE ECU and TCU tune review

No offense intended, brother. My mistake, I should have said "here in the CF forum". :)

Tinman's in Alaska? No wonder it's been so quiet in the V forum lately! ;)
Absolutely no offense taken. Love the fun folks have in here at times. I aspire to be one of you V guys someday.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Re: What changes would you make to your CTS?

:leghumper2:
Sorry, I'm only in the compressed air camp. You initially took note of the multiple visits...I'm looking at you! Come on out of the closet...admit your dirty dark secret. :nox:

·
Registered
6,482 Posts

:leghumper2:
Sorry, I'm only in the compressed air camp. You initially took note of the multiple visits...I'm looking at you! Come on out of the closet...admit your dirty dark secret. :nox:

So nice of you to think I would only have ONE dirty dark secret.
You have uncovered the truth... or some version of it, anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,498 Posts

Boy, are you old school! What was the last new car you saw with a column shift?

The last one I had was a 53 Studebaker coupe that kept binding up and would keep the car in 2nd gear. First fix was a coat hanger handle under the hood so I could stop and unbind it. 2nd fix was to install a Chrysler 392 Hemi and push button transmison, that fixed it (thought the Stude brakes weren't up to the challenge). Marv
Marv is still living in 1953. None of us were even born then, Daddy-O.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

Marv is still living in 1953. None of us were even born then, Daddy-O.
I believe the only one here older than me is my cousin garyss! Yes, I would "almost" trade my Wagon for my old 53 Studebaker! Marv

·
Registered
13,498 Posts

WRONG. Funny, but just plain wrong.
Hey, don't pass judgement on Marv. If it weren't garyss and Marv it would be irrelevant. And it is Marv here that we are talkin' 'bout.

1 - 20 of 3378 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
42 Participants
EjS