Registered
V2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
^^^ Thanks for the pics CadV!! I kinda wish you'd taken one with the new isolator on there though, as I think I'm going to take another run at my dealer/service manager about this issue, (probably in vain ... :helpless:).

On your TB - did it come from Jess polished/ported, or did you have it done yourself?

Thanks again ..

Rob

·
Registered
V2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ Thanks for the pics CadV!! I kinda wish you'd taken one with the new isolator on there though, as I think I'm going to take another run at my dealer/service manager about this issue, (probably in vain ... :helpless:).

On your TB - did it come from Jess polished/ported, or did you have it done yourself?

Thanks again ..

Rob
Check out Jess video he has some good clips of the isolator. The shop I went too did the port and polish.

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
Check out Jess video he has some good clips of the isolator. The shop I went too did the port and polish.
I saw the video Jess made and noticed how damaged the shaft was, as well as the new isolator installed. Trouble is I'm trying to print a few pics of this issue to show to the appropriate people, and it's kind of difficult to print a video. Guess I could point them to W4M's YuTube addy and the 10 min video ..

Thanks again for the pics! :)

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts